* CPU: PowerPC based processor codenamed "Broadway", made with a 90 nm SOI CMOS process
* GPU: ATI "Hollywood" GPU made with a 90 nm CMOS process
Ports and peripheral capabilities:
* Up to four Wii Remote controllers (connected wirelessly via Bluetooth).
* One SD memory card slot.
* Two USB 2.0 ports.
* One Sensor Bar port.
* Four Nintendo GameCube controller ports.
* Two Nintendo GameCube memory card ports.
* WiFi 802.11b/g wireless built in
* Compatible with optional USB 2.0 to Ethernet LAN adaptor.
Built-in content ratings systems:
* CERO, PEGI, ESRB
* 512 MB built-in flash memory.
* Expansion available via SD card memory.
* Gamecube Memory Cards (for saving GCN games only).
* Slot-loading disc drive compatible with:
o 8 cm GameCube optical disc.
o 12 cm Wii optical disc.
* Mask ROM by Macronix.
* Up to 480p(NTSC) or 576p (PAL/SECAM), will work with any TV or projector.
* Component (including Progressive scan), S-Video, or composite output.*
* 16:9 anamorphic widescreen support.
Note: Component cables must be purchased seperately. GameCube component cables are not compatible with the console.
* Main: Stereo - Dolby Pro Logic II-capable.
* Controller: Built-in speaker.