+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guns vs Zapper

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED borabora00's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3733-5588-4673-7319
    i heard that the dream gear wii blaster is hot and not just because of its looks. my friend said it has a better handle grip.
    {F*** THE GRAPHICS JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME}

Member #
    Friends
    4103-9289-0912-7422
    What it all comes down to is the game you are playing. For example i used the Wii Zapper to play Metroid and this was a big mistake. The game is way to interactive to constrict both controllers thus the Nyko Perfect Shot is the winner of that battle. But i would imagine that the Zapper would do well in a game like Medal of Honour just because all you are doing is walking around and shooting (i am not knocking MoH i absolutely love it).

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AlchemistX
    What it all comes down to is the game you are playing. For example i used the Wii Zapper to play Metroid and this was a big mistake. The game is way to interactive to constrict both controllers thus the Nyko Perfect Shot is the winner of that battle. But i would imagine that the Zapper would do well in a game like Medal of Honour just because all you are doing is walking around and shooting (i am not knocking MoH i absolutely love it).
    So how much more different is Metroid (as I still haven't played it or seen more than 10seconds of it being played)? Probably have to use the buttons on the top a lot I guess.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    i haven't tried other guns, and i've only held the zapper once at my bros. friends house, it feels great and doesn't look bad, if anything i'd get that for crossbow and aslo because you get a steadier grip with both hands.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    So how much more different is Metroid (as I still haven't played it or seen more than 10seconds of it being played)? Probably have to use the buttons on the top a lot I guess.
    There are several times where the + and - key need to be held down. A little awkward while cradled in the zapper. But if I remember you can re-map those controls through the setup.

Ads