LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USB help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

USB help

I'm trying to install my usb i just bought and this keep coming up when it goes to internet sharing it shays :internet sharing error what do i do?

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    You mean you bought a jump drive usb?
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRed12xX
    You mean you bought a jump drive usb?
    Im not sure what ur talking about but i bougth a Nintendo wi-fi usb connector

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    oo ok. i was trying to find out what type of usb you bought because they are many things able to be plugged into a usb port. Anyway, if you go into your network options and choose your wireless and go to properties, the last tab (or something) should have connection sharing settings.Try enabling them in that if they aren't already and try shutting down your firewalls.

Or try this:

You need to reload the USB drivers for your device.
    Go to Control Panel --- System
    Then click the Hardware Tab
    Once there click on Device Manager
    You will find your USB device with a Yellow ! mark next to it.
    Double Click it.
    You will see the error codes etc and there will be a tab to "update drivers".
    Put your CD for it in the drive and then click "Update Drivers"
    If all goes well this will reinstall the drivers for your device.

If that doesn't work, highlight the device in the Hardware Manager and click REMOVE. Then unplug the device from your computer and restart the system. Once restarted try running the Setup Disk again... this time be sure to plug the USB adapter into the system when prompted.
    Last edited by XxRed12xX; 01-01-2008 at 07:53 PM.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRed12xX
    oo ok. i was trying to find out what type of usb you bought because they are many things able to be plugged into a usb port. Anyway, if you go into your network options and choose your wireless and go to properties, the last tab (or something) should have connection sharing settings.Try enabling them in that if they aren't already and try shutting down your firewalls.
    Thx for the help ima go see thx i gave u some rep

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Quote Originally Posted by regster
    Thx for the help ima go see thx i gave u some rep

Thx. Try the other thing i suggested too.

residentevilnews.com

Ads