LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    If you are using what I think you are for the videos from Youtube, they are in .flv (flash). I do not believe the PSP does flash for videos only MP4 format (Ipod, etc.). About the specified file path, it seems as if the videos/music isn't actually on the computer. Try something simple like a picture from your Pictures folder under My Documents to your PSP/Picture/Photo folder.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, the pictures seem to work, and about the videos, i took the url from youtube and pasted them in vixy.net. they use to work on my 32mb memory card, but now i cant get it to work on either.
    Nintendo Network ID: Drayen
    Playing:
    Assassin's Creed 3, COD BO2
    MH3U
    Add me

Member #
    Friends
    So since the pictures work taht means that you have the concept down pretty solid. It's the EXACT same for music. Simply locate the music folder (also, you can cleck Start--->search---->.mp3 or the name of a song you ripped and it will reveal the location) and drag and drop as you did the pictures. It's not that hard at all.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i know, i dont know if im puting the music \video folder in the wrong part of the psp thing, but they have to be caps and stuff, but it still wont work... oh well, sorry to bother you, ill see if my friend can show me. ill give you rep for your help, just tell me the next time your on, and ill rep you the next time im on...
    Nintendo Network ID: Drayen
    Playing:
    Assassin's Creed 3, COD BO2
    MH3U
    Add me

Ads