Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Wiimotes are automatically disconnected after about 5 or 10 mins of inactivity automatically
    the first remote that wakes up is player 1...

Hey everybody else!!! they're not asking for parenting or disciplining tips! They're asking if there really is a pause solution so they can call their kid out on the "no pause".

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    The game starts to glitch with me when i leave it on too long
    If something isn't working try turning it off and on again

Member #
    Friends
    see, all you naysayers who got upset at microsofts parents controls were wrong.

as was said before. press the "home" button on any controller. then turn off the tv/change the input to cable or whatever, then leave the wii alone. the controllers will automatically turn off, and turn back on when the buttons are pressed readying to play again.
    if the wii is reasonable ventilated (not cramped) the heating issue is basically null.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    plus wuth zelda you can save anywgere.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    just so you know some games that have cut scenes don't allow you to pause during the cut scene(a small movie clip kind of thing in the game to progress the story), so if he's in one of those and he says he can't pause he isn't lying. Just so you know, i live with my roommate and her kid and she's yelled at him and he says he can't pause it and she yelled at him more for lying, then i had to tell her "no, he isn't lying, the game doesn't let you pause it till the scene is over." just so you can avoid that situation.

kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    Be a parent. Tell him to turn the damn thing off and if he don't, give him a good crack across the posterior.
    Thats the trouble with kids today. Too spoiled and parents don't "parent" any more. And, throw that damn Dr. Spock book away. Its all BS. When I was a kid and you talked back to mom or got caught with a knife in school, the old man kicked your @$$ when you got home and then grounded you for 2 weeks. There was no vid games back then so you sat on your bed and dealt with sheer boredom. And you never did it again.
    Okay, off of the soap box...

Lucky...

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyArmpt
    Be a parent. Tell him to turn the damn thing off and if he don't, give him a good crack across the posterior.
    Thats the trouble with kids today. Too spoiled and parents don't "parent" any more. And, throw that damn Dr. Spock book away. Its all BS. When I was a kid and you talked back to mom or got caught with a knife in school, the old man kicked your @$$ when you got home and then grounded you for 2 weeks. There was no vid games back then so you sat on your bed and dealt with sheer boredom. And you never did it again.
    Okay, off of the soap box...

Lucky...
    Despite how I agree with your parenting methods I don't think that's socially acceptable on both forums and in house anymore.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    Despite how I agree with your parenting methods I don't think that's socially acceptable on both forums and in house anymore.
    and thats half the problems here in this society.
    parents are scared to punish or discipline their kids.

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus
    and thats half the problems here in this society.
    parents are scared no longer legally allowed to punish or discipline their kids.

fixed your post for you

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    "Legally allowed" I don't like that term. My theory, you made em, you can take em out. Trust me, you didn't see the level of gang violence and crime back then when stepping out of line got you a swift left hook.

Beatings deter kids from doing it (whatever they may do inappropriately) again, because they figure they'll get it again if the parent finds out. Although it may not be legally allowed I don't think the government has much of a right to step in unless you're beating another's kid. Yet they won't legalize gay marriages in most places.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Ads