LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    "Legally allowed" I don't like that term. My theory, you made em, you can take em out. Trust me, you didn't see the level of gang violence and crime back then when stepping out of line got you a swift left hook.

    Beatings deter kids from doing it (whatever they may do inappropriately) again, because they figure they'll get it again if the parent finds out. Although it may not be legally allowed I don't think the government has much of a right to step in unless you're beating another's kid. Yet they won't legalize gay marriages in most places.

    i'm not saying i disagree. there's a lot of stupid things i haven't done due to the fact that i knew i'd get the crap beat out of me if i got caught, and that was the only thing stopping me, and it worked.
    i agree that the government shouldn't have the right, but it seems that they in fact do have it. And have used it in my opinion to a negative effect. But also "progressive parenting" is getting popular too, so it isn't all the governments fault i suppose. I think the no hit way to do it is ineffective, though i do not at all condone child abuse, there is a fine line. Sometimes everyone deserves a smack in the mouth or a whack on the rear though(and that goes for adults too).

    just my opinion.


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  2. #22
    The Man on Ice 261311's Avatar
    Member #
    44037
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    993
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well, yes a line does need to be drawn but in a sense, it was already drawn way back when, when it was accepted and perfectly legal. You wouldn't do it for kicks or your hand was itchy, it would happen because of mis-behaviour and back-talk. I say we all start a petition to beat kids again to piss off the Socialist-Liberals (I'm actually Liberal, but some of their polices are just gay). It would definitely help our crime rates and attitudes of young minds.

    Parents are called parents for a reason, they're supposed to teach you how to be a proper civilized individual- some people just need the physical contact for it to "sink in".
    With much love, 261311.

    Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-


  3. #23
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    Well, yes a line does need to be drawn but in a sense, it was already drawn way back when, when it was accepted and perfectly legal. You wouldn't do it for kicks or your hand was itchy, it would happen because of mis-behaviour and back-talk. I say we all start a petition to beat kids again to piss off the Socialist-Liberals (I'm actually Liberal, but some of their polices are just gay). It would definitely help our crime rates and attitudes of young minds.

    Parents are called parents for a reason, they're supposed to teach you how to be a proper civilized individual- some people just need the physical contact for it to "sink in".

    i find it funny that a self proclaimed liberal used the word "gay" in a derogatory context. I'm allowed to though because I’m republican (though i am socially liberal(no i don't mean that like when i'm out with people i'm a democrat ))


    kyle


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  4. #24
    Looking for BRAWLS ki11er4311's Avatar
    Member #
    45266
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    183
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    get a wii fan stand if theres any so he can leave it on but paused

    COD:W@W ADD!!!
    FC:2192-2248-3682


    & SORRY IF I DONT ALWAYS ACCEPT YOUR INVITE ONLINE


  5. #25
    The Man on Ice 261311's Avatar
    Member #
    44037
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    993
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well, like I said, I disagree with some principles. I don't agree with homosexuality, but it's not really their fault so I'll allow their marriages. As for the derogative, meh :P sorry to any homosexuals, trans-genders, or bisexuals who fall under the socially abnormal sector.
    With much love, 261311.

    Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-


  6. #26
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    Well, like I said, I disagree with some principles. I don't agree with homosexuality, but it's not really their fault so I'll allow their marriages. As for the derogative, meh :P sorry to any homosexuals, trans-genders, or bisexuals who fall under the socially abnormal sector.

    haha, i was just messing around. i just found it a bit ironic. It seems like our politcal stance as far as social issues goes is quite different. though i'm generally indifferent to most of it, rather than actually having an opinion. Which is why i'm a republican, most of the stuff that i actually do have an opinion on are the economic policies, and in those cases i tend to lean to the right.


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

can wii games be paused and saved?
,
does it hurt to leave wii paused
,
for how long can you pause a wii?
,
how to pause on legend of zelda twilight princess
,
how to pause wii game legend of zelda
,
how to pause zelda twilight princess
,
how to save and pause zelda wii
,

legend of zelda twilight princess wii pause

,
legend of zelda wii how to pause
,
pausing the wii for hour
,
what happens when wii is paused then it shuts completely off
,
wii mario galaxy pause world 1
Click on a term to search for related topics.