LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Can I buy a Zapper without Link's Crossbow?

I already have a Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training, but would like to buy another one or three for when Ghost Squad comes out here in the UK. As far as I can see it's only possible to buy it with LCT, which is a waste. Anyone know if it's possible to buy without? Having said that it's almost impossible to buy the Zapper (with LCT) over here at the moment without paying 35 - 40 ($70 - $80 US) as they're in short supply! Why is the UK the last to get anything decent and then we have to pay twice as much???!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Only other option really would be to buy it off a friend/ site who has it used.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    They have them on eBay, although not all are the official Nintendo brand one they look similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    They have them on eBay, although not all are the official Nintendo brand one they look similar.
    Yeah, I've seen the replicas, but they look too much like guns, and I'm a parent - yeah I know that sounds pretty sad!

Member #
    Friends
    I guess I'll just wait until the UK get's in next tranch of Zapper deliveries into stores and grab a couple for £20 opposed to £35 - £40. Ghost Squad's not out here for 10 days anyway

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm sure I've seen them being sold in GAME on their own.

I could be wrong mind, I'll take a look when I go there tomorrow.

Member #
    Friends
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen0501
    Yeah, I've seen the replicas, but they look too much like guns, and I'm a parent - yeah I know that sounds pretty sad!
    People in the UK really hate guns, so no need to explain. Here in America everyone and his brother has a gun, so it's a bit different.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen0501
    Are you sure its worth it then, because as far as i can see the only point of the zapper is to make it look more gunlike?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by rockkybox
    Are you sure its worth it then, because as far as i can see the only point of the zapper is to make it look more gunlike?
    IMO the zapper does not really look like a traditional gun, where as the replica ones do. Believe me it does actually make a difference - it's like the difference between a light-sabre and a sword - if you know what I mean. I'm happy for the kids to play crosswbow training, but they won't be playing Ghost Squad with me - that's for my Mrs and me, and perhaps my very responsible and adult eldest son - He's 16, the others are 7, 11 and 12.

Member #
    Friends
    There are a few out there. Just google "wii gun"

I just picked up the I-Con marksman gun and ill have a review of it soon. (i hope)

Ads