LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Customer Service Options?

Hi, like many others during this holiday season, my Wii has been going through disk error problems. Since it's over a month old, it cannot be replaced by the store. I do want to call customer service and find out what my options are but decided to ask here first.

So if I describe my disk error situation, would they just suggest a repair? I've heard others given refurbished ones. Or would they just recommened to clean the disk and other useless suggestions like that?

Or should I call at all? My wii is still reading the games about 60% of the time, but I'm quiet annoyed that my brand new wii and new disks are having problems. I know that I'm putting it in correctly and the disks are not scratched at all.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    You should call them, most likely it'll just get worse as time goes on.

Ask them about your replacement options and whether you get a refurb, new, or your original repaired.

Member #
    Friends
    Is there anyway to get a refurbished instead of a repair? This way, i will not risk of a repaired wii getting damaged somewhere down the line. How would they judge the damage of a wii and what to do with it?

Like I said, my Wii works about 60% of the time. When it does not work, it makes the weired sound of reading the disk. I suppose the disk drive was somehow damaged during shipping or it could be an error in manufacturing.

Ads