LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Check your remote and let me know

OK, I go to the Sensor Bar Sensitivity screen and rotating the remote clockwise results in a counterclockwise rotation of the two lights ... moving the remote UP results in the two lights moving down

Can you please check yours and see if yours does this also

The problem results in the games that require a rotation of the remote, like bowling and golf .... rotating the remote counterclockwise should result in the bowling ball curving to the left but instead it curves to the right ... same with golf .... really frustrating and difficult to control

thanks for any input

If you happen to be part of the Nintendo tech support team please let me know what I can do about this.

ed

Member #
    Friends
    6200-9876-2776-8376
    Take off battery cover and press red reset button on wiimote, then press reset button on wii. hope this helps.

Member #
    Friends
    This is exactly what should happen. The two lights are at the ends of the sensor bar. The infrared camera in the remote picks them up. When you rotate the remote one way the dots move the other because the camera is rotating. If you took a video with a camera and rotated the camera clockwise, when you watch the video on a tv or computer screen the video is going to rotate counter clockwise.

I know this isn't the greatest explanation but I hope it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ebwhittake
    OK, I go to the Sensor Bar Sensitivity screen and rotating the remote clockwise results in a counterclockwise rotation of the two lights ... moving the remote UP results in the two lights moving down

Can you please check yours and see if yours does this also

The problem results in the games that require a rotation of the remote, like bowling and golf .... rotating the remote counterclockwise should result in the bowling ball curving to the left but instead it curves to the right ... same with golf .... really frustrating and difficult to control

thanks for any input

If you happen to be part of the Nintendo tech support team please let me know what I can do about this.

ed

Ads