LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Remotes have stopped working

The remotes have suddenly stopped working. I have recharged them. If you turn them on, they turn themselves off right away. And the console does not recognise them.

Any clues anyone ??

I have already tried hitting them as suggested elsewhere. It doesnt explain why both would go funny.

Sync is a problem as the rechareable batteries come off with the cover and I have to put normal batteries new, resynch and then put the rechargeable ones. However, the problem is still there.
    Last edited by BitFiddler; 01-20-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The same thing just happened to Me!

I bought a New Wii-mote like a Month ago and even that isnt working!

Tried Re-synching and Taking out the batteries and putting them in again but nothing is Working!

Any help anyone?

EDIT:

I googled some stuff and found a Site that says to smack it aginst the Palm of your Hand. DONT DO THAT!

I just fixed mine by turning off the Main Power for my Wii Console, TV etc. By the Wall. Leave it for Twenty Seconds and put it back on.
    Last edited by Zubayr; 01-20-2008 at 05:30 PM.

Member #
    Friends

Its working now

I had just tried that myself and it worked and was logging on to say I had a fix. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Member #
    Friends
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    the Key is 3 press the red button back of the wiimote n press the sync button on the wii.Do Not Turn On The Wiimote Without Pressing Sync Buttons First.us Thats Water Causes The Wiimote Issues. for example, if u turn on ur wii, it will say press the a button.if it is synced , when u press the a button, it should link but not go 2 the hpme-screen. then u should have 2 press the a button again to go 2 home- screen.

Ads