LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    A Major PS2 Fanboy Zoro11031's Avatar
    Member #
    41810
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    340
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1897-3266-4691-9037
    I might actuallly do this.

    Call me Justin

    Thanks idjut for the epic sig!

    Back from a one year hiatus
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    52 Members and still growing!

    -=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)
    11 Members Right Now:=-

  2. #22
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro11031
    I might actuallly do this.

    i've sprayed 1 controller so far and the faceplate for my guitar hero controller to match. now i just need to buy more paint for the other controller. it's pretty simple, and as long as you're carefull you won't have a problem with the clips. the only thing that is any kind of challenge is not forgetting where you put all the parts while the paint was drying

    kyle


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  3. #23
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by smyth
    i've sprayed 1 controller so far and the faceplate for my guitar hero controller to match. now i just need to buy more paint for the other controller. it's pretty simple, and as long as you're carefull you won't have a problem with the clips. the only thing that is any kind of challenge is not forgetting where you put all the parts while the paint was drying

    kyle
    Be sure to post pics on this thread.

    Here is the first one I did: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ontroller.html

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  4. #24
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Be sure to post pics on this thread.

    Here is the first one I did: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ontroller.html

    i definitely will. i'll just have to go through my room full of stuff and figure out where my digital camera ran off too. damn thing hates staying where it should be. haha


    edit: i might wait till i spray the other one and nunchuck and zapper. but maybe i won't wait. we shall see.


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  5. #25
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by smyth
    i definitely will. i'll just have to go through my room full of stuff and figure out where my digital camera ran off too. damn thing hates staying where it should be. haha


    edit: i might wait till i spray the other one and nunchuck and zapper. but maybe i won't wait. we shall see.
    When I get round to it I will update my tutorial with instructions for the nunchuck as well

    Probably at the week end.

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  6. #26
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    When I get round to it I will update my tutorial with instructions for the nunchuck as well

    Probably at the week end.
    How about some LEDs as well, that would help me out a lot.

  7. #27
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    How about some LEDs as well, that would help me out a lot.
    Ok then.

    Also, I PMed i0n about getting this thread stickied but he hasn't got back to me yet. Considering the amount of PMs I got asking me how I sprayed my wiimote I would have thought that this was popular enough

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  8. #28
    Wii rocks! *Gymnast*'s Avatar
    Member #
    39553
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    playing a wii
    Posts
    285
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    nice explanation!! those sprayed controllers are so cool!

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Ok then.

    Also, I PMed i0n about getting this thread stickied but he hasn't got back to me yet. Considering the amount of PMs I got asking me how I sprayed my wiimote I would have thought that this was popular enough

    yea thats great i hope it does, cuz u did a great job

  10. #30
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    maybe make he should make a thread in the sticky section with links to this thread and the sprayed controller thread and any other case/wiimote/chuck mods that people are doing?


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

disassembly wiimote

,
nintendo wiimote parts guide
,

paint wiimote

,
paint your wiimote
,

spraypainting wiimote

,
what is the main circuit board on a nintendo wii
,
wii remote spray paint
,

wiimote board

,

wiimote circuit board

,
wiimote circuit board in new case
,

wiimote open

,

wiimote replacing

Click on a term to search for related topics.