There ya go.Originally Posted by idjutRead about my awesome rechargeable battery solution.
After Shipping: 2 batteries cost $16 / 4 batteries cost $30
These batteries. Here is what makes this rechargeable battery solution 10 times better than CHARGING STATIONS:
- Less bulk and clutter!
- i.e. no charging station, disassembled Remotes or loose batteries.
- Batteries will always be charged
- no one has the chore of disassembling each Remote
- no one has the chore of removing the Jackets so the Remotesfit into a Charging Station
- Remote Jacket NEVER needs removed.
- I cut a small hole on the Jacket for the charging cable to poke through.
- NO AC ADAPTER... batteries get power from Wii's USB ports even when the Wii is in standby mode.
- Have you read that 3rd party charging stations have ruined Remotes? It won't happen with USB-powered charging solutions because the there is no high powered AC adapter to contribute to over-voltage.
- I have found no cons... REALLY!