LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Omg L.e.d.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That GO thing with the 6 digit numbers never works and as of right now my internet is working great ive downloaded the updates for the store it just errors when it trys to connect to the store so thats why im thinking its a server problem via nintendo like there packed with hits and the server cant handle it. but im still depressed about my led light I mean it dosent even light up after you turn the sucker on and when it dose light up its like .001 millaseconds kinda like a camra flash I mean what purpose dose it serve if its only on for that one time I hurd that it is on if there is not a game in... I called nintendo but there slamed right now they cant even take calls

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    @OP: Yeah, was bummed because the blue turned on for a split second oh well, all i need right now is 1 more nunchuck controller. Got 4 wiimotes and only 3 nunchucks :/ sold out everywhere have to wait till next week

Member #
    Friends
    Wow im depressed after waiting in line for 8 hours total at 2 stores my wii is broke

Member #
    Friends

Thank goodness it doesnt stay on!

Blue LED's have been over done, and are harsh on your eyes to begin with! I for one am glad it doesnt stay on!

However there is a setting in the Wii preferences for the LED, so check your settings.

Jalo

Member #
    Friends
    but its the fact that it dosent work that pisses me off I payed 250 bucks for a broken product which still cant axcess the freaking wii shoping channel for some reason ive even gone through that massive update that took an hour

Member #
    Friends
    I am not 100% positive but I think to use the shopping feature you have to have an account on mynintendo and then have it linked to your device. I can't remember if I was able to access the shopping before I did that.

Don't worry though, you ain't missing much, they only have about 10 games to download and you can buy points....that's it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailyurii
    Ok is it just me or is the led light only come on for like one millisecond when the thing is turned on cause it never lights up after that is that how it works?
    Mine does the same thing. There's a system setting 'slot illumination' (under WiiConnect24) but it doesn't seem to have any noticeable effect.

Anyone else's stay on?

Member #
    Friends

w00t

Quote Originally Posted by jocamero
    Mine does the same thing. There's a system setting 'slot illumination' (under WiiConnect24) but it doesn't seem to have any noticeable effect.

Anyone else's stay on?
    hey everyone, i figured out the damn LED just and i mean JUST now...it lights up all nice and stuff if someone sends u a message. it glows a nice blue, and then lights brighter, then dims, then brightens, etc. its pretty cool. i used my e-mail to send a message to my Wii and it workd like a charm. if it doesnt work, then u have to leave you remote alone and wait a few seconds for it. so far, this is how im able to do it. hope this helps everyone.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by pspdshybrid
    hey everyone, i figured out the damn LED just and i mean JUST now...it lights up all nice and stuff if someone sends u a message. it glows a nice blue, and then lights brighter, then dims, then brightens, etc. its pretty cool. i used my e-mail to send a message to my Wii and it workd like a charm. if it doesnt work, then u have to leave you remote alone and wait a few seconds for it. so far, this is how im able to do it. hope this helps everyone.
    Thx for the info. (how did you email your Wii a msg?)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jocamero
    Thx for the info. (how did you email your Wii a msg?)
    the Wii is capable to e-mail ppl and stuff thru the Wii messages. its quite amazing. u just add a e-mail address to the Wii's address book, then the e-mail is sent to that account (eg. name@something.com) and then they just have to reply to the Wii message and boom, ther connected to eachother and able to send messages to eachother, u can also message other Wiis (im doing so right now)

Ads