LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dead Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I unplugged it... several times... because that was the only way I could turn it off. I called Gamestop. They told me to bring it in... We rushed there this evening in the rain....only to have them tell me even with their ability to scan the machine id to prove we purchased it there... that they would not exchange it after all because we didn't keep the receipt. Rubbing salt into the wound. Our 3 boys (different families) waited 8 hours+ in the cold to get this system. One of them was organized and kept his receipt safely. Described the whole shipment of 7 machines, etc... to prove YES we WERE there.... but no break....no pity on us....So much for customer service... even though we spend at least $1,000 each year there on games... We left with terrible disappointment. I will call Nintendo tomorrow. But we are VERY disappointed about this. It reminds me of the early days with defective Microsoft software.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I unplugged it... several times... because that was the only way I could turn it off. I called Gamestop. They told me to bring it in... We rushed there this evening in the rain....only to have them tell me even with their ability to scan the machine id to prove we purchased it there... that they would not exchange it after all because we didn't keep the receipt . Rubbing salt into the wound. Our 3 boys (different families) waited 8 hours+ in the cold to get this system. One of them was organized and kept his receipt safely. Described the whole shipment of 7 machines, etc... to prove YES we WERE there.... but no break....no pity on us....So much for customer service... even though we spend at least $1,000 each year there on games... We left with terrible disappointment. I will call Nintendo tomorrow. But we are VERY disappointed about this. It reminds me of the early days with defective Microsoft software.
    Last edited by grumpy168; 01-03-2007 at 10:29 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Just call Nintendo they will ship you a new one and have you ship the defective one back

Ads