LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I sent my console in last week to be "cleaned". Kudos to Nintendo for returning it in the 1-week period they said they would. However, IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!!! Same "can't read disk" error as before, 5 minutes after it's out of the packaging.

There's no way this is a dust problem, and Nintendo knows it. Unless they've decided to get into the game console cleaning business, something else is going on.

I'm just about done with Nintendo. This once-loyal customer has been abused enough.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver
    I sent my console in last week to be "cleaned". Kudos to Nintendo for returning it in the 1-week period they said they would. However, IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!!! Same "can't read disk" error as before, 5 minutes after it's out of the packaging.

There's no way this is a dust problem, and Nintendo knows it. Unless they've decided to get into the game console cleaning business, something else is going on.

I'm just about done with Nintendo. This once-loyal customer has been abused enough.
    Are you going to send it back to them? Did you send it to them with the SSBB disk like you're supposed to? It's stupid of them if they sent it back without testing it...Keep us updated as mine is in the shop right now.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm a little disappointed in the whole thing as well. But since i'm a die-hard Brawl fan, I decided to go throught with it starting tomorrow.

Mine has been working, but it doesn't sound very good when playing it, so i figured what the heck. If it's free, i'll give it a try. Hopefully mine will come back better than before, and good luck to all the others that have to do the same thing.

Ads