Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2583-8468-6951-5861
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo86
    Here in the UK Nintendo don't offer free shipping that I know know of, we have to do it at our own expence.
    oh that suck really bad

it's cos they arranged something with UPS (USA) and Purolator (Canada). I hope Nintendo UK will do something about it...
    Wii games owned: Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Swing Golf, Metal Slug Anthology.
    SD Card: 3 x 1GB

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I took mine back to the store. I don't live in America, so I don't get the spiffy free shipping with Nintendo. Plus, taking it back to the store was easy. Being a staff member probably helped some. I was sure to check with the Department of Fair Trading before I left, incase they tried anything. Of course the only problem was the Big W store didn't have any Wii's in stock. So, I got my money back. Now, I have Zelda and no console to play it on. I have to go to another Big W to get a new one. I admit, I did consider not getting a new one. But I really love Zelda. Even if the whole "saving people" is annoying.

Member #
    Friends
    HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

My Wii has died!!!!

I have had trouble connecting to the internet so I changed the broadcast channel of my router, and now the Wii doesnt come on at all!!

The blue light comes on and I can hear the disk spinning, but no signal is sent to my TV. I have unplugged and replugged each of the Wii cables and changed the SCART port it is connected into and nothing.

Does anyone know how to fix, or perform a hard reboot on the Wii?? WiConnect24 has been on, but I have never been sure it is doing anything (my Wii connects intermittently) so it may of downloaded and update and died.

If anyone has any clues, please let me know.

I''ve tried speaking to Nintendo Uk customer services, who are as much help as a chocolate fireguard. The said send it back to them, with my name and address and they will put it to one side and "take a look at it"?!?! They didn't give me a reference number, or even take my name on the phone!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0452-9416-6102-0106
    Thats really bad mate I ain't got a clue what the problem is. All I can say is it might be best to send it in to Nintendo and have them sort it out. I'm sure it won't matter about no number or names asked, they told me the same thing this morning. I'm gonna send my Wii out first thing tomorrow morning and definantly will use recorded delivery. Hope they don't keep it too long!

Member #
    Friends
    They said to me it should be a couple of days, so hopefully middle of next week latest!

Member #
    Friends
    1308-3252-0017-9013
    Mine hasnt died, it just freezes after being on or on standby too long like over night. But it doesnt do it as frequently anymore.The wii home channel comes up but the game doesnt load and if i try to turn it off it gets stuck between on and offwith the light still green but the remote can sync to it.Hasnt done it in about a week but scared the hell outa me.lol

Member #
    Friends
    5070-9023-0887-6239

SD Card Slot Question

Hi,

Just wondering if any of you lot are having similar issues...

I have a 1G sony memory stick pro duo card and have been searching for a way to convert this to SD so I can get all my stuff of it, and on to my Wii.

Does anyone know a a product that will do this?

If not do the USB port accept card readers, and is there a usb card reader out there that can do this job?

Be really great if someone can help on this!

Member #
    Friends
    ......i see i haven't gotten an answe to my question in this or another post i made about these floating dots. in one of the rayman cutscens(where rabbit dude is taking you out of cellar, and the only scene that the dots appear.)...no either dots in any other of my games though. I jus wanna kno if it is the game or the system and are those dots suppose to be there.

Member #
    Friends
    3056-5508-0228-4163

Wii Crash Together

Yesterday i managed to get the internet working on my Wii and it worked fine all day and i installed the sonic the hedgehog game and everything worked fine and i turned it off that day. In the morning i wake up to discover the blue light coming on and off which means i have a message or something right? well i turned it on and it works fine until i get to the wii menu and then the whole thing crashes and i cannot do anything except hold the power off button down and even when i turn it back on it still does the same thing

Member #
    Friends
    2583-8468-6951-5861
    Quote Originally Posted by SMORDS
    Yesterday i managed to get the internet working on my Wii and it worked fine all day and i installed the sonic the hedgehog game and everything worked fine and i turned it off that day. In the morning i wake up to discover the blue light coming on and off which means i have a message or something right? well i turned it on and it works fine until i get to the wii menu and then the whole thing crashes and i cannot do anything except hold the power off button down and even when i turn it back on it still does the same thing
    just return it to the store or to Nintendo to get a replacement.
    Wii games owned: Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Swing Golf, Metal Slug Anthology.
    SD Card: 3 x 1GB

Ads