Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 88 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorZX3

let me tell you, they got FREE and FAST shipping services, friendly techs on the phone, they even offer FREE replacement straps (the rope attached on your Wiimote is now 2x thicker than the regular strap that come with the system). They don't want anyone whining at them (not like Microsoft or Sony with they crappy customer support).

so as i said, the got the best service and they will happily replace your broken Wii. Don't forget to register your system on the Nintendo website though (for a complete 1-year Warranty), to do so, subscribe to My Nintendo on the website.
    Called yesterday to Nintendo, stated my problem, and everything i had done to try and fix the graphic artifacts. The tech was real nice and helpful, (even though he had no clue what the problem was). Within 10 seconds of being on hold in the first place i was connected to the one tech who did all advance exchange info. If you have a problem, you really ought to call nintendo's help line. Before you start posting stupid questions like: "i cant get my wii remotes to connect to the console or it freezes from time to time". RaptorZX3 is right. Take the few minutes to read previous posts and if they don't help CALL NINTENDO!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    i lust bought madden yesterday and the wii keeps freezing up untile the point where you have to unplug the power plug from the back of the system to get the system to shut off. aside from that problom with madden everything has been working well.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by macronk
    My problem is the Wiimote. I'll be playing a game (so far Wii Sports and Cars) and sometimes the controller will just disconnect or shutdown. Also the wii cursor isn't that smooth on the Wii Menu. When I move it fast, it has rocky movement, especially when I get near the edges of the screen.
    well im wiimote works fine......my controller doesn't disconnect by itself do.........but you know wat my wii cursor isnt that smooth anymore....its kinda shady in the wii menu and wii options.....it works smoothly on the mii channel and game channel do..........WTF IS GOIN ON??
    wii wiil rule your liife

Member #
    Friends
    Mine does the same thing. I read the manual and the recommended distance from the sensor bar is 3 to 8 ft. If I'm in that range, it works smoothly. When I'm in my chair (about 10-11 ft.) it's smooth at the top, but shaky at the bottom, but that's normal since I'm not in the recommended distance.

Member #
    Friends
    1484-3381-6098-3781
    If you are expriencing over heating try and put your Wii on it's side as the stand may have an opening for the bottom intake fan it may not get complete circulation. I flipped mine on it's side after it froze so I will keep everyone updated.

It's Wiitastic and PS3 can lick my balls, you can quote me on that if you like

1484-3381-6098-3781

"PM me your Wii number if you want to add me"

Member #
    Friends
    1484-3381-6098-3781
    The Wii on it's side is way better as I have played Wii Sports for like a while aparrently according to my Girlfriend and I felt the top of the Wii and no heat. Felt the outtake fan and no Heat. A design flaw with the Wii Stand. If you expierence freezing or over heating turn the Wii on it's side and it works perfectly.

1484-3381-6098-3781

Member #
    Friends
    2583-8468-6951-5861
    Quote Originally Posted by match002001
    The Wii on it's side is way better as I have played Wii Sports for like a while aparrently according to my Girlfriend and I felt the top of the Wii and no heat. Felt the outtake fan and no Heat. A design flaw with the Wii Stand. If you expierence freezing or over heating turn the Wii on it's side and it works perfectly.
    Nintendo should have put more ventilation on the vertical stand, like a less narrow gap between the stand and the table (for example)
    Wii games owned: Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Swing Golf, Metal Slug Anthology.
    SD Card: 3 x 1GB

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    You could put something under the pads to increase the gap between the vertical stand and whatever its sitting on. duck tape minght work...
    "After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

Member #
    Friends
    1484-3381-6098-3781
    Very true but this cam make it unstable and it can tip over eventually.

1484-3381-6098-3781

Member #
    Friends
    I bought a wii from amazon, im from venezuela and went i test it unable to read disk, wii sport and zelda cant be readed, how can i do in that case?

Ads