LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2583-8468-6951-5861
    note that the speaker in the Wiimote is really cheap, some peoples even think of opening their Wiimote and replace the speaker in it for a better one (with the help of a Triwing screwdriver)
    Wii games owned: Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Swing Golf, Metal Slug Anthology.
    SD Card: 3 x 1GB

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Bought a Wii on Monday. It worked for two days. Then the Wii controller lost it's connection to the console when I plugged in the nunchuk and wouldn't sync back no matter what. Brought the Wii back to the store and demanded my money back. But then they talked me into taking a replacement console which they didn't have. So I gotta wait for who knows how long till they get more Wii's in stock. And there was me thinking it was only Xbox 360's that had issues. Maybe I should have taken my money back after all and splashed the cash on my trusty Xbox 360.

Member #
    Friends
    0452-9416-6102-0106
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiieasel
    Bought a Wii on Monday. It worked for two days. Then the Wii controller lost it's connection to the console when I plugged in the nunchuk and wouldn't sync back no matter what. Brought the Wii back to the store and demanded my money back. But then they talked me into taking a replacement console which they didn't have. So I gotta wait for who knows how long till they get more Wii's in stock. And there was me thinking it was only Xbox 360's that had issues. Maybe I should have taken my money back after all and splashed the cash on my trusty Xbox 360.
    That's really really unlucky mate really bad luck. I wouldn't be so hasty with the 360 thing, just wait until stock rolls in and the wait will be worthwhile.

As for the speaker thing sure its not the best quality in the world but I wouldn't say its THAT bad. I find it fine for games like Zelda and Wii Sports. As for that guy with the bad problems with the speaker, how far away from the TV are you? I think distance has an impact on the quality....

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Quote Originally Posted by wishbone_17
    I took my Wii to my parents' house and it has cut off randomly 3 times. It doesn't go into standby, it goes completely dark. I will unplug it and plug it in and no luck. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it a power issue? Faulty Wii? Any help would be appreciated.
    That's interesting, the same thing happened to my sister's Wii, I think she unplugged everything then reconnected it all and it seems to work fine now.
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo86
    That's really really unlucky mate really bad luck. I wouldn't be so hasty with the 360 thing, just wait until stock rolls in and the wait will be worthwhile.
    I guess patience is a virtue, or so they say. And anyway, I don't think I want to give up on Nintendo just yet. I've had all their past consoles without any problems. So I'll give the Wii another chance. And another chance after that if need be. No more chances after that though, at least I think not.

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    The best way to get a replacement Wii is though Nintendo. Since they are the manufacturer, they always have some in stock to send out as replacements. They send it with free shipping and everything. Mine came REALLY fast.
    "After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorZX3
    note that the speaker in the Wiimote is really cheap, some peoples even think of opening their Wiimote and replace the speaker in it for a better one (with the help of a Triwing screwdriver)
    Well to be honest I really don't want to mess around inside all three of my Wiimotes and I want to know why all three of my Wiimotes are making crazly sounds instead of the sounds they should be and why none of my friends are having this problem and they also have three Wiimotes each.

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    It sounds to me like there is some kind of interference...
    "After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

Member #
    Friends
    That actually could be it because I have an infered transmitter that sends the Sky picture on the T.V. dowstairs upstairs... Thanks I will try moving it to another room.

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    the wii mote doesn't get sound by the infrared, it gets it via bluetooth. that wireless transmitter might cause interference if it is 2.4ghz, disabling that device or any nearby bluetooth devices might help
    Last edited by Ender; 01-19-2007 at 06:37 PM.

Ads