LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hello

Well I sent my Wii to Nintendo UK on 10th Jan, with next day delivery (Wii wasnt working propery). Its now the 21st of Jan, why is it taking soo long

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    [QUOTE=chantililace]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren

Hi - I am having the same problem with the dots. What is the fix ? Did you guys send it back to N.. What should I do?

Thanks
    I had to get an advance replacement from Nintendo. I recommend calling them
    "After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

Member #
    Friends
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    wat will i do a with my wii i keep getin an error code wen i go to the internet chanel and the same with the wii shop
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=Ender]
    Quote Originally Posted by chantililace

I had to get an advance replacement from Nintendo. I recommend calling them
    Thanks I have an advance unit coming out fron N. The only thing is they call these units "re-manufactured" - basically refurbished. At least it comes with a year warranty.

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    Quote Originally Posted by minto
    wat will i do a with my wii i keep getin an error code wen i go to the internet chanel and the same with the wii shop
    Here is what nintendo says about this error code:

Error Codes 51330 - 51332
    The Wii console is not able to connect to the access point.

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

Check Nintendoís router info for special notes, if available, for your router.
    Click here to go to our Wireless Router lookup page.
    Use the drop-down box to select, if available, your router manufacturer.
    Click on your router's model number, if available.
    Read any "special notes" at the top of the router's page. Many issues can be solved by changing settings described in the "special notes."

Are you using WEP or WPA security on your router?
    Log into the router using the default IP (consult your router's manual for assistance)
    If you are using 64-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 10-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
    If you are using 128-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 26-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
    The WEP Key must be a Hexadecimal (0-9, A-F, no other special characters or letters).
    If your router has multiple slots for a WEP Key, make sure the active key is the one in the #1 slot.
    If you are using WPA, the Wii console is compatible with the following types:
    WPA - PSK (TKIP)
    WPA - PSK (AES)
    WPA2 - PSK (AES)

Check to see if your router is using MAC filtering.
    Find the section for MAC Filtering (typically under "Security").
    If MAC Filtering is on ("enabled"), enter the Wii console's MAC address to the list of approved MAC address. For info on locating the Wii console's MAC address, click here. (For assistance with locating the MAC Filtering section of your routerís setup tool, please consult the routerís manual or contact the manufacturer.)

Ensure that the router is set to broadcast in "mixed" or "b/g" mode. Routers set to "g only" may not be able to allow a successful connection from the Wii console. (The option to change this setting is typically found in the "Wireless" section of your router's settings. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router, if available.)

If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.
    Last edited by Ender; 01-21-2007 at 06:43 PM.
    "After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

Member #
    Friends
    4664-0180-4516-1095

help

hello
    I had a problem with my wii so i phoned nintendo. they said it wasn't something to solve over the phone so i should send it in. they say i needed the wii (check) a note saying the address and my name (check) and proof of purchase
    i chucked mine out. i keep reciepts for a few days see if it works fine then chuck it. on the automated thing at the begining the bloke says send it in with note. HE doesn't mention proof of purchase. Will they still help me and fix it?

please help

Member #
    Friends
    0452-9416-6102-0106
    Quote Originally Posted by LE-FISH
    Hello

Well I sent my Wii to Nintendo UK on 10th Jan, with next day delivery (Wii wasnt working propery). Its now the 21st of Jan, why is it taking soo long
    I sent my Wii to Nintendo UK on the 5th!!! I phoned them on Wednesday and the bloke said they still haven't even looked at it yet. He also said that he will TRY to make mine a priority and get it back to me asap. Finally he said that if I don't get it back by Monday lunchtime I should call back.

I am VERY angry at Nintendo UK. It's mt birthday on Tuesday and if I don't get my Wii back by then I will be very upset. The service Nintendo UK are providing is a discrace. I just got a reply to my e-mail from them today that I sent before I sent my Wii in, telling me to send my Wii in. Great.

Member #
    Friends
    2583-8468-6951-5861
    Quote Originally Posted by minto
    i generally set the router to a single channel (no "auto channel"), and i set my own security method to "recognized MAC Addresses only"

that mean only the MAC Addresses i entered in my wireless router can access my connection.

by the way, my router is a D-Link DI-524 (the cheapest wireless router from D-Link, but it's doing the job well), get the Rev. C or D, because they are better than the Rev. A or B (a lot more quiet and reliable too)
    Wii games owned: Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Swing Golf, Metal Slug Anthology.
    SD Card: 3 x 1GB

Member #
    Friends

Help!

Quote Originally Posted by zx3chris
    Plugged in Wii last night (after waiting 8 hrs in NYC cold). worked great, logged into my wireless access point and updated the firmware twice. played for a few hours. Turned the device off (went to standby, orange LED). Today, it stayed in standby mode and i could not recover from it. I turned off the power by holding down the power switch and LED went red. Hitting it again, it turned green, the screen shows absolutely nothing.

I've tried different inputs and 2 other TVs - the Wii turns on, DVD drive spins up, but the screen is completely black -

does anyone else have a similiar issue? There are no error codes reported;

/chris
    Exact thing happened to me what do i do?!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktooth54
    You must some power slag unplug power pack from wall and wii and leave
    for 2hr then recont if still not working remove clock barttey and repete
    above
    I Don't understand the steps in this solution. how do i remove the clock battery. i had my wii unplugged for a night tried it on a new tv today and still same problem.

Ads