LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Help!

How come my Wii freezes when I try to play in franchise mode on Madden 07???

2. Ads

Wii news & weather freak OatmealMan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5559-7134-4281-1743
    ok my last post didnt post so heres short version

my standard sd card i use in my camera give me an incompatible messege when in my wii is put in the right way it works fine and its formatted

my gamecube door doesnt stay closed very well anymore but i cant do anythign about that

can my flashdrive work with my wii?

Member #
    Friends
    5559-7134-4281-1743
    Quote Originally Posted by nilsk123
    I had this same problem (once) and I kind of freaked out, but then I noticed I put the cd in the wrong way lol. Make sure the shiny said is on the side of the powerbutton when you put it in, I hope that'll help you sir.
    smooth move dude, what guy would have a login name like that lol...how cna someone put it in wrong? i mead the only space for the reader is on the "power button side" i mean its wider so that has to be where the main hardware is

Member #
    Friends
    4444-1198-4679-1985
    Not necessarily, the fat side could have been mostly heatsinks and other stuff with the reader on the other side. Though if you read the instructions, i don't know how you could put it in upside down. Why doesn't anyone read the instructions?!?!?!?!?
    "After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."

Member #
    Friends
    5559-7134-4281-1743
    we dont need no stinking instructions! since when do men use instructions for anything but bikes, we just take it apart first and see how it works that way

Member #
    Friends
    0392-0933-8292-1881
    Don't know if anyone answered the error code of net freezing, but thats an error for a router to be 'down', when my wireless signal disconnects when loading or when it's not on it comes with that error. Freezing is because your pushing to much at the CPU to fast, the opera browser uses alot of 'power' to run, and causes it to freeze. If your connected to Mii wiiconnect24 and playing a game, it can cause it to freeze if the connection is lost.

Member #
    Friends

Faulty Wii returned to Nintendo UK

My Wii's graphic chip gave up about one week into owning my Wii. Got those green dots all over the screen. Was particulary bad in Red steel.
    Called up Nintendo who said to just box the console itself and the AV cable and sent it. In the UK you indeed have to pay to ship it yourself!. Cost me 7.90 to send by royal mail special delivery.
    Posted it this Monday afternoon, not expecting not to see a Wii for a while, sicne the Nintendo guy said it would be at least 2 weeks before they send a new on out.
    Got up this morning thinking maybe I should call em up to see if they've logged it into their system yet etc. (i did check that it was signed for on Royal mail's website before). Then there was a ring of the doorbell - it was the parcel force guy with a new Wii!! this is Friday morning!
    So it looks like they may have cleared their backlog or something, but that was quick!
    Note, that the guy did tell me to be sure to address the package to the 'Wii Department' to ensure they got it asap. So it sounds like there is more than one dept there and your Wii can be sat for days before it gets sent to the correct dept.
    The guy said that they would transfer the settings from my old Wii, but the Wii I received was completely clean, lost my Mii's & savegames. Luckily i didn't have any Wii points installed.
    Apart fromt hat the Wii works sweet!, tested Red steel first and thats all good.
    Hope everyone else gets theirs back as soon as I did!!

Member #
    Friends
    8674-6414-6050-2160
    Sometimes when I am playing my Wii it will freeze up and I have ti reset everything and unplug the cord. After I do this it works fine, but I am just worried that there is a problem with it. It only happens once and a great while, but it shouldn't do that.

I also have problems with the Wii Remote. Last night I left my Wii on for a little while going out and when I came back to play it the Wiimotes would not work, the lights would blink four times and wouldn't remain on. I have no idea why it did that. I had to unplug everything in order for them to work. I am guessing this is normal, but I would like a second opinion. Thanks.

NiNteNdO Wii Addict x NintendoWii x's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i bought a wii mote and it not working i saw u have to synch it but idk how to that im a noob plz help
    My Goals With NintenDO WII: Wii Sports:get pro rank in all sports progress 1/5 bowling is completed current bowling high score: 206 My Wii Games: madden 07 wii sports Zelda twilight princess

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by x NintendoWii x
    i bought a wii mote and it not working i saw u have to synch it but idk how to that im a noob plz help
    Try reading the manual

Ads