LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GKast
    Hey buddy I have the same problem here. The Wii cannot load the game disks and I noticed there's some clicking sound while loading. I got this one straight from Nintendo, and same as you, the very first time I was trying to use it, it couldn't load anything! Nintendo really has a serious problem with the quality issue (so as NDS)!

I think the time period depends on what region you are in. The lady from NOA I called told me it would be just 14 business days in Canada.
    i got mine 3 days after i sent it
    Spoiler Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    I agree, Wii needs a DVD player and it needs to have a blender on the side too. Nintendo should follow Sony's lead with the PS3 grill, people want something to taste while gaming...am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Divum
    Tsh, why doesn't the PS3 have a BBQ in it.
    Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Mii Channel and Wii remote problems

Hello, I am hoping you all might be able to help me or at least direct me to where I can get some help.

I have noticed the curser is very jerky and disappears in and out at a high frequency ONLY ON THE MII CHANNEL AND/OR THE NEW CHANNEL. All other games, screens are fine as far as I can see. We have tried different remotes, we have adjusted the sensitivity, we have adjusted the light sources in the room, we have cleaned the sensor bar, we have cleaned the Wii remote, we have set it up closer and farther away, etc. etc. etc. Still we notice that only on the Mii channel and new channel the cursor is very unstable.

Member #
    Friends
    Hello!!! Actually my girlfriend figured it out. I have a wireless PC to TV converter which was interfering with the wii remote. If anyone else is having this problem, look for something that is emitting a wireless signal and turn it off. See if that helps.

Member #
    Friends
    I have an odd problem, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I got a Wii, and I got Rayman. When we play Rayman, we get a message on the menu screen that says please position yourself closer, when we're already about 5 feet away. A friend has the same game, and he brought his game over, and it works fine, we can be 8 feet away, but our game doesn't work. I returned the game today, and the new game does the same thing the old one does.

Has anyone ever ran into this problem? I've checked out Nintendo's site, and I haven't found anything. I did contact Ubisoft and they said to return the game. I don't see how it's a problem with the Wii itself because our friend's game works fine.

Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    One problem with it, i turned it off one day, and it hasn't turned back on since, i've tried it on several TV's around the house and the video just seems dead. i can hear the background music from the channel selection, but the video is no go. o.O

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by pressa
    I have an odd problem, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I got a Wii, and I got Rayman. When we play Rayman, we get a message on the menu screen that says please position yourself closer, when we're already about 5 feet away. A friend has the same game, and he brought his game over, and it works fine, we can be 8 feet away, but our game doesn't work. I returned the game today, and the new game does the same thing the old one does.

Has anyone ever ran into this problem? I've checked out Nintendo's site, and I haven't found anything. I did contact Ubisoft and they said to return the game. I don't see how it's a problem with the Wii itself because our friend's game works fine.
    try to move the sensor bar about 3 feet from you, but away from the tv, so you are about 7 feet from the tv and 3 feet from the sensor. then move it back by feet towards the tv, if still happnes, maybe check what could be interfiering, but it doesn't make sense that your friends rayman works fine. so return it and try the new one

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by retro_joe
    One problem with it, i turned it off one day, and it hasn't turned back on since, i've tried it on several TV's around the house and the video just seems dead. i can hear the background music from the channel selection, but the video is no go. o.O
    make sure the connections are well connected, specially to the wii, if not get a component cable and try it, if it doesn't work call nintendo, if you have the component cable, try it with the original cable.

Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau
    make sure the connections are well connected, specially to the wii, if not get a component cable and try it, if it doesn't work call nintendo, if you have the component cable, try it with the original cable.
    Component plugs are already taken on my TV. not buying $50 component plugs if i'm not going to switch sorry. Call nintendo i guess.. (sigh, customer support ftl..)

Member #
    Friends

Wrath of the Wii Remote God.

So I seem to have a jolly dandy of a pickle chaps and chapesses,

Gone are the wonder days of my Wii Remote when it worked and the rapture, joy and adulation were to be had. They ended, indeed, when my first generation faulty strap decided to 'a splode' and sent my Remote sailing happily across the room. Happily, of course, until it connected and consequently dented the hardwood on a couch. Afterwards, it worked for awhile, maybe three or so days. After such a time it decided to infuriate and annoy, lying utterly dormant; useless. School began and I got to work, and I figured I'd get around to getting it replaced. You see this eve', I tried to jolly well 'Re-sync' the insanity of that Madness Remote, and many times it refused to come up with the happy flashing lights, still, apparently useless. Aye. So eventually to my surprise after trying it about half an hour later, 'lo and behold, the LEDs are calling my name. Hence, I then pressed the Sync on the console near the SD slot, and after about twenty seconds the LEDs subside. So I figure, huzzah, the madness has ceased, victory is mine. I go to use the little guy, and he tells me, 'Oh no, wait, I'm actually not going to work, I was merely taunting you.' So I turn the Wii on and off, and nothing. No cursor. Nothing. Needless to say I tried to sync it several more times to no avail. Now, like before it does nothing. It is dormant. Everything is plugged in correctly, and isn't dirty. The batteries are fine. I have no idea what the ray to do.

Suggestions? DX

My only quarrels/reservations with sending it to be replaced under the warranty is that it is going to take at least a month or so to arrive; and the fact that it seemed to work on occasion, albeit intermittently.
    Last edited by Ffael; 04-24-2007 at 04:55 AM.

Member #
    Friends

Lockups

I've had the Wii about 3 weeks and I love it. However, sometimes when I play Heatseeker it locks up. Does anyone else have the experience. I don't have any problem with any other game.

Ads