+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by 937dytboi
    ok my wii is dead, no power light what so ever, not even a red light, last time i played the system was like 3days ago and i downloaed streets of rage 2
    make sure the outlet you are using has power, so try different outlets, make sure every cable is connected properly and if the power went out recently at your house and you don't have a surge protector, that might be a problem.

If this don't work, contact nintendo

"Theres is nothing impossible, just men incapable." (N/A)

Brawl FC: 2921-8755-4852, If you add me pm me.

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Anyone ever have their Wii's make motor noises while loading? It's such a scary sound.. and it only happens once in a while. Has this happened to anyone?
    Last edited by naisatoh; 06-03-2007 at 12:28 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    I hadent played my wii for several weeks after I got it back from my sister, though I did play it several times at her place, and once or twice at mine before I Stopped playing it for a while.

My cousin may have played it and done something to it, I am not sure what the problem is.

When I hit "power" the light turns green then blinks and shuts off. Then it won't turn back on for a while, I switch plugs and it does it again. It managed to stay on for a little while (long enough to put all my game data onto an sd card), but now its not working again and I wanna play Super Paper Mario :-(

Is it broke, its not the plugs they work for sure since the TV is plugged into it, battery charger is plugged into the other one, and I tried one across the room that has nothing plugged into it and its doing the exact same thing.

May it have something to do with a Wii USB fan I bought at futureshop? It looks like a legitamite wii product. Should I take my wii to futureshop and say give me a new one NAO because I got the warrentee or is there something I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby0707
    I've only had my Wii for a couple weeks, and already it seems to be dead. When I plug it in, the status light turns red. When I hit the power or eject button, it turns yellow for a second and then shuts off completely. After that, it won't respond to anything. If I unplug it and plug it back in, I can repeat this. I already had to send in my defective controller (the one in the box stopped working with a tilt issue), and now the console seems to be bricked. I haven't been able to find any references to anyone else having this problem... any suggestions, aside from mailing it off into Nintendo's black hole of a repair service?
    It appears I am not the only person with this problem.
    Last edited by TheWhoracle; 06-04-2007 at 12:07 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiProblem
    Hii people, help!

My Wii keeps locking up and freezing even after 3 minutes of game play.

This happens during a game and sometimes a high pitch buzz comes through the TV speakers.

The freeze happens during games, when I enter the Mii channel and when I unplug the console to reset, the press 'A' button does not allways come up on the warning screen and it freezes again.

The air vent doesn’t seem to be blocked and the console was only purchased six weeks ago with this error happening over the last three weeks.

The Wii is not connected to the internet so I haven't downloaded any updates, if this is a problem can the updates be loaded onto the SD Card and loaded onto the Wii from there?

Had no response from Nintendo any idears?
    Had nothing back from Nintendo.

Wii is now dead.

all i get is a green screen.

So be warned, If your Wii starts freezing regularly - then the end is near!

Member #
    Friends
    Got a wii yesterday, second hand, but it came with a 3 year warranty so i wasnt worried. Began playing wiiplay and everything wokred fine, then i threw in a copy of Trauma Center played for a few minutes then it froze. Background music could still be heard, so i tried to reset it (reset button would not work, same with poer button) so i ejected the disc, and the music stopped. So i put the disc back in and the music of the scene just starts up again. this also happened with wiisports. So today I tried it again, it froze after 3 minutes, it was unplugged all nite, I felt the system and it was barely even warm. This happened in both the vertical and horizontal positions.

Member #
    Friends

Wii remote not working properly?

Only got my wii yesterday and everything worked A Ok! Now 2day the wife has been telling me that the motion senser on the remote isnt working properly, basically we only have wii sports and when playing golf/baseball/tennis/boxing you can not swing yet if you play bowling you can swing the bowling ball in the air?!

All the buttons on the remote work it's just the swing part that is not working properly. I have also gone into options and reconnected the remote.

cheers

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Be more specific with not working properly... I mean, in bowling and golf, it is not that easy as of tennis, you have to get the hang of it. But I'll say, play tennis and baseball, to see if its working, or if theres its a delay or just don't working at all...

"Theres is nothing impossible, just men incapable." (N/A)

Brawl FC: 2921-8755-4852, If you add me pm me.

Member #
    Friends
    Got it working by giving it a good slap to the bottom

Member #
    Friends
    You could hit the bottom, but it could dislodge a memory chip, causing damage that may not be covered by you warranty. I personally would go to the nintendo website and send a email to customer service.

The same problem happened to me a couple of months ago so I feel for you, If you do contact nintendo you probably need to mail the remote to them, that may be more expensive that just buying a wiimote. What I did was return the remote (I boughty an extra if you haven't figured out) and put in in the package. The Target store I went to took it without any hastle. That is the easy to fix you wiimote, remote, controller, etc.

Last edited by youcannotspellit; 06-13-2007 at 10:58 AM.

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    my wii's calender is all jacked up like it can never keep track of the proper day.

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Ads