LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok...so I hadn't played my wii in a while. And it was not in standby mode. We had lost power during the period i wasn't playing it so it had the red LED on instead of the orange. My sister wanted to me to bring home my wii during thanksgiving so that she could try it out before she asked for one for xmas.

First: It seems my Wii makes more noise then i remembered it. i played Metroid 3 for a while and it was clicking like crazy.

Second: My wii crashes...i guess that's the best thing to call it. Sometimes (it happened twice in about 3 hours of play) the screen goes black and the wiimote seems to lose connection but the power on the wii stays on. after a few seconds the screen comes back up and the remote with reconnect with the press of any button. Has anyone else seen this? And does anyone have any ides of what it may be?

Third: I bought the wii in feb/march. i have the box it came in but i don't know if i can find the recipt. am I pretty much screwed if it needs repairs?

Member #
    Friends
    I have a Wii that the cd-rom makes a buzzing noise. It seems like the plastic spindle is rubbing against the cd but I am not sure. There are no wear marks on the cd when we eject the cd.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Is there an adjustment that can be made? Are there replacement parts that can be ordered to fix this problem?
    Is there a repair center that I can send the unit to to have it fixed if necessary?

Thanks,

Louis

platnum(you know me) platnumSWF's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    my wii sometimes freezes. the first time i was playing secret rings and it froze and made an anoying noise so i unpluged it.the second time i tried to play pool on wii play and it froze.the third time i exited the internet channel and it froze.but since the last firmware update it has been fine.so i gues the problem is old firmware.
    I LIKE PIE

Member #
    Friends
    I finally broke down and purchased a new remote. Gaming is working fine now. I guess this stuff is expensive. Had a great time on Wii sports. My son and both need the exercise.

Member #
    Friends
    I've got some slowdown problems...
    There are lot of slowdowns as if the game has low frame rate. Well VC doesnt matter but I've seensome in MP3 and Mario Strikers C. In Mp3, I found them whenthereare many explosions,whenI get pushed back by the wind in Valhalla, and in thevideobefore I fight against Rundus. In MSC, I found slowdownsin the videoafter a player scores a goal (ex:boo flies around the field). This happens a lot inthe map vice.
    Is this normal?

Member #
    Friends
    Sometimes when play SSX Blur, my Wii freexes when going through loading screens and I have to unplug it to reset. It is rather cramped between my TV and wall, so I am assuming that it is over hating. Should I get a cooling stand, or it there a defferent problem?

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, I'm new to the forums, but I joined for the single purpose of getting help.

I've had my Wii since it the day it came out. And I haven't had a problem until now.

My syncing system is acting up. I needed to resync both of my Wiimotes. And I'll do exactly what the instruction manual says. The lights will blink, then they'll change the pattern in which they blink. I can't really describe it. But they won't stop blinking, like the manual say they will. And yes, the batteries I'm using are brand new.

Help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by excellence; 11-27-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4756-2257-5653-5508
    alrite, i got my wii on blackfriday and it's very fun. but sometimes after playing a game and swapping out the disc for another game, the screen says "Error has occured. Eject disc and turn off power and wait 5 mins."
    Do i have a broken wii? or do i need a cooling stand?

Member #
    Friends

Help me if you can...

A couple of days ago I turned on my wii only to find little silvery lines running down the screen. It resembles and old crt telly getting interference from a hairdryer. The lines are intermitent and very annoying, they almost flash. This is very annoying so I tried to double check everything.

I've tried the wii on three different TVs and the problem is still there. I've changed the settings on the wii menu (screen etc) and that makes no difference. As I said the best way to describe it is like an old crt TV getting interference - but there is no hairdryer on!

I'm sad to say that I think this is a problem that I cannot fix and it needs repairing properly. My wii is just under a year old - can I get it fixed for free, I have no reciept though. Any help on returning/getting a wii fixed would be great.

Please help

Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    Okay my Wii has been really acting up.
    Wiimote unsyncs itself.
    Won't sync up when an error is on the screen (like a internet not connect error).

Oh, and the big one...
    Always asking for settings on every start up! (country, time, date, etc...) ALWAYS. Make it stop.

Ads