Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 88 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Audio Problems

Hi all, here is my problem:
    When I turn on my wii everything is fine except for the volume. It is hard to describe but it is the volume coming out of the t.v. that doesn't work. It is fuzzy and crackly and you can kinda make out the sounds but not well enough to be fine with it. It worked for about 3 months until it recently started doing this weird volume thing. I have tried multiple t.v.'s, power outlets, and even tried hooking my neighbors wii up to where I hook mine in (hers worked fine.) If anyone knows how to solve this please let me know, or if you need more info that I didn't give....

thanks!
    Sully777

Member #
    Friends
    my wii freezes when i play wii sports or wii play is there a patch we need or do i need to bring the console back

Member #
    Friends

more freezing

I have had a freezing issue with Madden 07. It generally freezes after about an hour and a half of gameplay. I beleive that issue stems from overheating which has been discussed in the forum already. I also had an issue with Mario Galaxy. In the initial movie sequence, the movie is choppy and freezes and unfreezes. From reading all of the posts on here about freezing, besides the overheating issue, I believe Nintendo miscalculated on the hard drive and preocessor speed they needed in the console to run the games. After the initial movie sequence in Mario Galaxy, we played the game for 3 hours afterwards without any problems which means the initial hesitation during the movie scene, was not due to overheating, but a case of the system not being able to handle the movie scene.

Does Nintendo know they have an issue with this? If so, is there anything they can do about it short of replacing the processor and/or hard drive?

Member #
    Friends

freezing

mine only freezes when i play wii sports or wii play ...am not sure if it is the disk or the console ..... i am hoping that the system only needs a patch
    as for madden the graphics are making the wii console over heat so you are right
    about your freezing .....i have the cooling station and i am still getting the freeze

Member #
    Friends
    8182-4961-9048-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully777
    Hi all, here is my problem:
    When I turn on my wii everything is fine except for the volume. It is hard to describe but it is the volume coming out of the t.v. that doesn't work. It is fuzzy and crackly and you can kinda make out the sounds but not well enough to be fine with it. It worked for about 3 months until it recently started doing this weird volume thing. I have tried multiple t.v.'s, power outlets, and even tried hooking my neighbors wii up to where I hook mine in (hers worked fine.) If anyone knows how to solve this please let me know, or if you need more info that I didn't give....

thanks!
    Sully777
    Have you tried a different cable? If it isn't the TV's inputs (as your neighbor's Wii works with them), it could only be the cable or the Wii itself in which case you should probably call Nintendo about it. They may have you send it in for replacement.

* Brawl - 0473-7434-6669 *

Member #
    Friends
    Hi all,

Im having the same problem ( a very low volume from the T.V. and the Wiimote ) as Sully777 but instead mine involve the 2nd player's wiimote, the 1st player works fine. When I interchange the wiimotes (where the 1st wiimote becomes the 2nd player's and the 2nd wiimote becomes the 1st player) the 1st wiimote which was working fine earlier have the same problem as the 2nd wiimote from earlier (a very low volume on the wiimote and on the T.V.). I just got my Wii about 2 weeks ago then this problem began just recently, any solutions? please advice, thanks in advance.

P.S. the volume settings are all at maximum for the motes and the T.V.

Member #
    Friends
    [/QUOTE]
    "Another disk read error. The disk simply won't seat and spits it back out. Yes, it's being loaded on it's correct side. Another $250 paperweight here, too."

Same thing as above. Have you tried updating your system......also are you trying to get the system to work with Wii Sports?? A few third party games have been known to be faulty. If these steps don't work you can bitethe bullet and return them. Issue there is that most stores don't have any on the shelves.[/QUOTE]

Updated the system, tried different games, same result. Definitely a mechanical error, the system couldn't grab the disk and seat it correctly.
    Happy ending: Filled out the repair information, got ready to send it back. Called the store we purchased it from and they had just put out a few the day after Christmas. Got a new one that worked!

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    My problem is the wiimote, the actual sensor does not work, it does not show up on screen no matter what angle or distance im pointing the wiimote from, it isn't batterys and the actual remote is connected becuase when i press home on it, it comes up fine.

OK never mind, i fixed it.
    Last edited by George; 12-29-2007 at 06:24 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    OK, its started doing it again, and the batterys are on full. =(

Member #
    Friends

unplayable discs

hi all is there a way round playing discs on a wii bought in dubai now set up in the uk , discs bought from dubai play fine but uk discs dont play , can i set it up for an america area to play plaese help

Ads