+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by dazza007
    My Wii just keeps kicking out the discs, makes a weird noise (louder than usual) and then just spits them out without trying to load them up?

It sometimes doesn't even grab the disc?

Can anyone help??
    Are you putting the discs in the correct way (picture facing right)?
    If this is happening with all your discs, then there is a problem with the Wii. Call Nintendo and they'll take it in for repair. They have an excellent reputation for customer service.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    yes, disc going in right way.

Wii is out of warranty nearly 18 months old !!!

Does ony know thet repair costs?

Member #
    Friends
    hey
    Paige:-D

Member #
    Friends
    My classic controller has been acting up lately. When playing Super Mario World, I can pick things up but I can't release. It just won't let me. Playing NES games, the A or B button doesn't work (can't remember). The problem seems like a button is constantly stuck? Anyone else having this problem? And the button isn't physically stuck.

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by kimsta
    My classic controller has been acting up lately. When playing Super Mario World, I can pick things up but I can't release. It just won't let me. Playing NES games, the A or B button doesn't work (can't remember). The problem seems like a button is constantly stuck? Anyone else having this problem? And the button isn't physically stuck.
    have you try with the other wiimote??? maybe is the port on the wiimote, or the classic controller. Either way find out which one is it and then take it to nintendo.

"Theres is nothing impossible, just men incapable." (N/A)

Brawl FC: 2921-8755-4852, If you add me pm me.

Member #
    Friends
    I got my Wii about 12 days ago, and have had a couple of problems so far.

1. The Wiimote that came with the console would turn off a lot while I was in the middle of a game. I ended up exchanging the Wiimote at BestBuy and have had no problems since.

2. My turned on my Wii the other morning, and it wasn't displaying the correct time or date. I looked on the Nintendo website and it said that I should take it in for repairs. I really don't want to do that, but if it happens again, I might have to.

(The night before, I was downloading new channels, could this be the reason why my clock was messed up???)

I hope I didn't get a fully defective Wii...

Member #
    Friends
    Whenever I turn on my Wii, the green light comes on, but nothing comes up on my TV. I know my TV's picking up my Wii because when it's off, "NO SIGNAL" appears on my TV's input, and when my Wii is turned on, this "NO SIGNAL" disappears. For the past two and a half months or so, I've just turned off my Wii whenever this happens and then turned it back on--eventually it would work. But for the past month or so, I've had to spend much more time turning my Wii on and off repeatedly until it finally functions properly. What's even worse, I tried turning on my Wii for the past 30 minutes only for nothing to appear on my TV screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm hoping it's something that can be fixed without sending my Wii in to Nintendo for repairs. :/

Member #
    Friends

i need help

hey people excuse me, a bit new to this forum stuff. can any1 please tell me why my wiimote works fine untill you get 2 metres away then stutters or does not show up. i really enjoy playin call of duty online but i hav to sit close to it and it is becomin very frustratng. i hav cleaned it and altered the sensitivity so there is only 2 dots but still hav to b pretty close to the sensor bar. when i first purchased the console i did not hav these problems. can any 1 help me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by s____ View Post
    After three months of almost constant use, the 2 standard wii remotes I have, have suddenly stopped working. Both are fully charged via a remote charger (lights flashing to suggest complete) but they are not being picked up by the system at all. The lights on both remotes are doing all the usual flashing but as I say nothing is happening.
    I've done all the usual stuff, .e.g turned the thing off and then back on, tried to sychronise via the hard drive and remotes but nothing.
    It has been suggested to me that the remotes need replacing but find it hard to believe that they have both broken at exactly the same time.

Any advise or anyone with the same issue?

Thanks in advance

Steve
    Have you tried using new AA batteries to see if it's just the rechargeable batteries gone bad???

Member #
    Friends

Boxing???

The only problem I'm having is in the boxing, the hands are not moving in conjunction with my hands. I'm just trying to find out if I'm set up correctly, if it may be a problem with my controller or I'm expecting too much from the performance of the Wii. One of the things I've also noticed is that when using my controller as a pointer it's not steady at all and vibrates quite a bit. My girlfriends controller seams smoother on her Wii. I've moved the sensor from top to bottom and back again used the stand, checked the sensitivity, the works, but nothing seems to steady the controller or get the hands of the boxer to match up any better. Also when leaning to my left and jabbing with my left it follows up with a right cross even though I don't move my right hand at all, this is fine in the ring but very frustrating when throwing punches under the training segment of Wii sports because the right cross tags the guy and you loose points...

I appreciate any feed back, thanks.

Ads