LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Disc drive opinions.

Hey around the 1st of the year my Wii had a small drop and it stopped ejecting and pulling in CDs. Im covered under warranty and i have a repair set up with nintendo to ship it off. Well i was moving the Wii last night and i kinda shook it a little bit and heard a very tiny rattle, well i powered it on and was able to eject a game and insert one, i did this for a total of 5-10 minutes with Gamecube and Wii games and everything seemed to work. I dont want to send it in if its working now but i think i should send it just incase it happens again. But ive been playing SSBB and i cant stop lol.

What would you guys do??

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Send it in while it's under warranty and get it fixed. Don't screw yourself the cost of a replacement Wii just because you're temporarily addicted to SSBB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    lol thanks yeah i never really thought about being "temp" lol it will be there still when i get it back, thanks man.

Ads