LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Files

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Game Files

I'm going over to someone elses house to go and play some wii games. I'm bringing one of my games but it is really boring without anything unlocked. So how do i transfer the saved game file from my wii(i have the game saved on the default wii memory thing which what people are saying is inside the wii) and be able to play it on someone elses wii. Can i put the saved game on my wii mote or what?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    You can copy some savegame files to SD card. Some, however, you cannot... because the manufacturer decided to not let you. Games I know of that won't let you back up to SD card are:

Guitar Hero 3
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Be sure to write the publishers and tell them what you think about your save games being at risk of being lost should your Wii ever need to be repaired/replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    the one game that im actually bringing and it won't even work as a game save!

Ads