Finished playing Zelda after a little while and now the wiimote won't work.
The wiimote will not even sync to the wii system. Have turned off the Wii for awhile, turned it back on.. push down both buttons and nothing.
Only thing that happens is all 4 blue lights on the wiimote blink 10 times everytime a button is pushed.
1. Have checked the batteries
2. Have checked the sensor bar
3. Used the wiimote on a friend's Wii (Works fine)
4. Have taken Zelda out and tried that way.
5. Attempted to use a GC controller (Nadda)
6. No bright lights or obstructions
7. No infared affecting it
8. Wii and wiimote are clean and sensors are not gummed up with anything.
Anyone else having this problem?
Have tried everything listed multiple times and in differant combinations with no luck.
Help please =(