LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Cord-Free (Wireless Nunchuck)

Spotted this on Amazon. Says it comes out tomorrow. If anyone tries it out let us know how it works.

Not sure if my link will work, the hyperlink button is crashing my firefox.

http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-87036-Wii...6355442&sr=8-1

Made by Nyko.

* Converts the wired Nunchuk into a wireless peripheral. Provides lag-free wireless connection between Nunchuk and Wii Remote
    * Wireless technology supports Nunchuk up to 15 feet from Wii Remote. Two AAA batteries provide up to 60 hours of gameplay.
    * Cord management system keeps Nunchuk cord hidden
    * Unique sleeve holds Nunchuk, cord and batteries in compact, easy-to-use setup
    * Self-standing sleeve provides easy storage of Nunchuk

Member #
    Friends
    looks rather good i might buy it! The best thing about it probably is that when you run on olympic games you won't whack you finger on the wire and that hurts

Member #
    Friends
    http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-87027-Wii...198647-0792723
    also they copied a exact nunchuck wireless so they must of cracked nunchuck encoding signals etc.!

Mario Strikers Charged Football Code : 408-152-911-769
    Mario Kart Pre-ordered from play.com
    Pm me for a game on mario football!

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!! wiiman14's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Cool, only 3months old...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Jeez I can see it now......Robo Hookers for 20,000 wii points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I forgot to say "w00t one year" about a month ago

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't see why it would be so hard to just come out with a third-party remote and a third-party nunchuk that are wireless instead of all these cumbersome add-on hacks that look like crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    I don't see why it would be so hard to just come out with a third-party remote and a third-party nunchuk that are wireless instead of all these cumbersome add-on hacks that look like crap.
    By the looks of Toms post that second version looks much nicer, and as to the add-on they have to put the batteries and cord somewhere..

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    How much more wireless can you get? The cord is long enough to play with without getting tangled in anything. Honestly, this is probably one of the worst peripherals to come out, other than the wireless sensor bar. Plus, it's not made by nintendo, which definitely puts me off. Just my two cents anyways...
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Member #
    Friends
    It has a market and people have been asking for a wireless nunchuck since the Wii came out. Nyko makes pretty decent stuff. I plan on getting the second version that comes out in May. Not really needed, but why not. My current chucks are lodged in my Hooked fishing rod, and my zapper. I need another eventually anyway. I also have the wireless sensor bar because my cats broke my first one tripping over the cord. No longer have that problem and it works great.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Savior
    How much more wireless can you get?
    Easy: Make a version that's wireless without being bigger. There's no reason all the stuff couldn't be contained within the size of the Wii remote and nunchuk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    It may seem conventional, but do you really need it? It's not like you will be using the remote and nunchuk 10 feet from each other. It doesn't look like it will fit over the wii remote's jacket anyways.
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Ads