LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8622-4911-2881-8614

Logitech Wii Keyboard

I just wanted everybody to know, they are now $29.99 at GameStop. First time I saw them a few weeks ago, they were $49.99 and I wouldn't pay that much. I saw they were now lower priced, so I grabbed the last one. Makes sending e-mail and using the Internet Channel a LOT easier. Highly recommended.

there he goes, one of god's own prototypes... a high powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production... too weird to live, and too rare to die...

Buy the Ticket... Take the Ride...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinter View Post
    I just wanted everybody to know, they are now $29.99 at GameStop. First time I saw them a few weeks ago, they were $49.99 and I wouldn't pay that much. I saw they were now lower priced, so I grabbed the last one. Makes sending e-mail and using the Internet Channel a LOT easier. Highly recommended.
    Thanks I might pick one up when I get my wii back from the Big N, My wii is in for repairs my wii motor as flipped out on me, the motor spins louder & louder whenever I put in a CD.

Thanks again for the heads up on the logitech keyboard this will make typing on animal crossing and emailing on internet channel a heck of a lot easier

Member #
    Friends
    8622-4911-2881-8614
    Yeah $29.99 is still a little steep IMO, but it's not horrible if you use it, it's worth it. The original price of $49.99 was ridiculous. It has some dedicated keys specifically for the Wii, which makes it nice to use. Forgot to mention in my original post, the keyboard is wireless.

there he goes, one of god's own prototypes... a high powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production... too weird to live, and too rare to die...

Buy the Ticket... Take the Ride...

Ads