My four year old stuck a flat Wall-E magnet playing piece into the drive and it sucked it in. We need to know what we do from here. We can't even see into it to see how far it went, have tried to look with a flashlight, tried turning it on and off, tried eject numerous times and it goes thru the motions like it's trying to. We tried a disc - to make sure he indeed did stick something in it -and the disc won't go in. We aren't sure if we can take it apart and get into it. Any suggestions? Is this magnet piece going to destroy anything?