I am currently building a home that will require placement of my Wii system in a component video closet that is 100' away from the wall mounted 1080p tv hooked up to it. I want to know if it is as easy as adding a standard 100' component video cable (RYW) through the walls from the component closet to the TV. (As far as the sensor bar goes, I have found an extension cable for $34.99 that I plan on running through the walls for the same purpose.) Should I be concerned about cable quality for the component video extension cable being used as it pertains to video and audio quality? Thank you and happy holidays! Ron in NJ