I would like to buy a UK Wii and use it here in Japan, but am a little worried about the difference in electricity from here and there.
Would it just be a case of using a Japanese plug adaptor on the UK plug and plugging straight into the Japanese wall socket ?, or would i need to buy some sort of transformer ?

Other then the difference in voltage, i know that i will be able to only use UK games on it, and that it would be used on a HD tv so the PAL/NTSC signal thing wouldnt be a problem.

Any help be appreciated !!!!