I'm buying this projector for my wii, the LG HS201
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/LG-HS201-Projector-slim-design/dp/B002Q4U5BM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1262656417&sr =8-1[/ame]
I'm going to mount it to the ceiling and I want to run the cable in the wall (I have them all torn up already for other wiring). I'm just a little stumped as to what the best cable to run is. I think it's the component cable from what I've read so far (please correct me if this is wrong), but what is the other end of the wii component cable? is this standard for anything else? I'm guessing it'd be best to use the standard shorter wii component cable to plug into the jack, then run RCA cables in the wall (so I could use them for other things if I wanted). Are these just regular RCA cables?