LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii sensor replacement?

Hi
    It's my first time using wii and I have an led tv that's really thin and thus I can't place the sensor bar on top of the tv as it won't stick.
    So I have placed the bar below the tv screen on top of the tv stand but I find myself having to aim the remote below the tv screen directly at the bar to make it work so it's kind of awkward.

I want to be able to aim the remote to the tv screen while playing and not at the sensor bar.

Would a wireless sensor resolve this issue? Even with wireless sensor bar, I won't be able to place it on top of my tv though as it won't fit.
    Or would a tall sensor stand be better?

Member #
    Friends
    1766-9368-9882-0000
    Did you change your wii sensor bar placement?
    From the menu, click the little Wii circle (lower left), then Wii Settings. Click the arrow or press the +. There's a Sensor Bar option. If you click on that, there's a Sensor Bar Position option. From there, if the option selected says Above TV, you need to change it to Below TV and click the Confirm button.

If that's not the problem, I don't know what is.

(I don't really use Mega or Mars too often)
    Private Message for faster re-adding!

Older Stuff:
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I checked and it was already set to below tv.
    I still need to aim towards the sensor bar as if I aim at the screen, it's out of range.

Member #
    Friends
    A wireless sensor bar would make no difference if your problem is the placement.

The best solution would be some 'sensor eyes' that you could stick onto the corners of the TV. They are not common but if you search around you should find something. I saw these on Ebay before for $26.99, maybe if you message the seller they can sort you out some.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Ads