Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8426-6556-5242-1196

wiimote durable i think so

yeah well let see me my wife grama and great grampa where playing wii sports bowling yes i know odd combo to play anyways were broke and we got 1 controller so we played 10 games of bowling and on the last game frame 10 of course sins were all using the same wiimote no one is using the wrist strap but then agian who does anyways but i found my hot spot for bowling as i went to release the ball mind you i got the strike the controller also was released from the grip of my hand and i'll tell you what it happend so fast it went up hit the ceiling fan shot out of it hit the wall then hit the ceiling then hit a bunch of crap on top of my entertainment unit bounced off and hit the floor and you know what it works fine still not a scratch dent or anything of the sorts dunno if it was luck bum dam it was some crazy sh*t!

Member #
    Friends
    thats sweet
    i wouldnt think they were that durable

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD
    DEAD

DEAD

Member #
    Friends
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    Yep. Standard Nintendo build quality. They build all of their products to withstand nuclear blasts. So when we're all mutants, we can still play the Wii. Of course, at that point, we wouldn't look like arses playing it, since we're already freakish mutants anyway.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by the56ker
    yeah well let see me my wife grama and great grampa where playing wii sports bowling yes i know odd combo to play anyways were broke and we got 1 controller so we played 10 games of bowling and on the last game frame 10 of course sins were all using the same wiimote no one is using the wrist strap but then agian who does anyways but i found my hot spot for bowling as i went to release the ball mind you i got the strike the controller also was released from the grip of my hand and i'll tell you what it happend so fast it went up hit the ceiling fan shot out of it hit the wall then hit the ceiling then hit a bunch of crap on top of my entertainment unit bounced off and hit the floor and you know what it works fine still not a scratch dent or anything of the sorts dunno if it was luck bum dam it was some crazy sh*t!
    Could anyone actually read that It makes me sad that school systems are not teaching kids how to use a period. This is basic english that you learn in elementary school. I could have wrote this better when I was in 2nd grade.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    Could anyone actually read that It makes me sad that school systems are not teaching kids how to use a period. This is basic english that you learn in elementary school. I could have wrote this better when I was in 2nd grade.
    i could read it

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD
    DEAD

DEAD

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6556-5242-1196
    dude im freaking 20 gimme a break i dident know kids needed perfect storys srew all the , . " " ( ) i dont got time for that crap and it was late so chill

Member #
    Friends
    Dude, wtf, your 20 and you dont know how to
    a. use good sentence structure
    b. correct spelling
    and
    c. use a ****ing period.

Wow.....

Also, I had a similar experience.
    My brother was playing baseball, and as he swung, he let go and the wiimote flew into the wall.

I wanted to kill him, but it ended up alright.
    I can't wait to see how shitty 3rd party controllers end up being for the wii.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Whats with all the noobs bitchin about spelling
    This was a thred about wiimotes durabilaty then you lot come allong and slag him off

go back to game FQAs

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    7953-7942-4873-2331
    I had a same experiance with bowling...it was thanksgiving and there were 12 people over at my house preparing for a feast. well before we ate we started out appetites up with some Wii bowling. my buddy posey decided he wanted to show off in front of a girl and bowl him a strike all cool like. well as he takes steps on his left he bumps into someones shoe, and on the right the coffee table. well he loses his balance doesnt pay attention and WHAM the remote hits the wall pretty dang hard. people in the back room heard it. Well the dang thing works great to this day. another thing is that i got the gloves for the remotes and i am sure it helped with protecting the remote. and if anyone doesnt have these i would recommend them because they are comfy and keep your hands and remotes dry.

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry to hear that you're so sad about our school systems, but I'm sure you could have written your response a little better.

/capital E for English

Ads