1. Wii is suppose to be compatable with all gamecube games. I am in the middle of resident evil 4 and was wondering if my wireless gamecube controller and save game memory is compatable on the wii? If so is there a place to insert the wireless connector for the controller and a place to insert my memory stick from the gamecube?
2. Do you save wii games to a hard drive or do i need a save game memory like the gamecube?
3. Can I use my gamecube wireless controller on wii games if I choose?
$. I am assuming all new games on the wii are saving to the hard drive - are gamecube games saved to a gamecube memory stick?
Nintendo nevers answers the phone so I thought perhaps you could enlighten me on these questions
Originally Posted by canis44
1) the top flap of the wii comes open and you can put gamecube controllers in, and yes the wavebird works. And also on top are 2 memory card slots.
2) Wii games can save to the internal memory or SD cards.
3) You use the wiimote controller on wii games. There are going to be some games coming out that will use gamecube controllers, like ssbb, but it will probably be a wii adapter gcn controller.
And yes gamecube games can only be saved to gamecube memory cards. And the internal memory of the wii can actually holds quite a bit of saved.
Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe