I have been playing GoldenEye on the Wii Zapper entirely (its the funnest because it really is the most unique), but it has been glitching out like crazy on me.
1. Often the cursor seems to be a little off center
2. The cursor will just take off erraticly in one direction or another for no reason
3. The cursor will sometimes disappear and be replaced with the red X circle
This seems like a problem with my remote but I've tried everything Nintendo has suggested. I have:
1. Replaced the remote batteries
2. Cleared sensor obstructions or smudges
3. Flipped the remote and slapped it with my palm
4. Checked for sensitivity or other interfering light
5. Even cycled through all 3 of my Wii remotes
....and nothing, all 3 remotes technically should be working perfectly but will flip out on me even when I am pointed at the center of the screen.
Oh, and not to mention I have spent an extensive amount of time attempting to customize the controls through GoldenEye options.
I just want to know if anybody else has experienced this problem. Is there anybody else playing with the Wii Zapper who has had this happen?
Or is it just my remote....how do I fix it??