I have a few questions on the web page dealing with component cables at best buy LOOK HERE
1) Look at the set "acoustic reashearch - 12` compenent video cable" that decribes "24K gold-plated connectors; oxygen-free copper center conductor; multishielded design" Does this mean is has real gold on it?
2) What does the 12` thing mean? How long it is, or how many?
3) If the 12` is size do they mean the size of the cord?
4) About the blue light on the disk slot. I know how to make it stay on but is it normal for that blue light to turn off right when i turn the wii on even though i havnt read my mail?
5) Wouldnt it be bad to keep that light on all night, because if nintendo wanted to make the light stay on even during game play they would right? So im think making the light stay on is unfullfilling its purpose, so it might break right?
Thats all i need to know so thanks.