LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Can i use this on my tv?

Hey i want this http://www.dealextreme.com/p/gold-pl...m-length-24297 for my wii because it should increase the quality and make a big differens.

But my Prosonic tv only have 1 scart and the 3 holes (Red white and yellow) and then one orange a little bit away from them.

What can i do, so i can use it? is there an adaptor or something

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Going by specs of your TV, I see it has only Composite (RCA Yellow, White, Red) & SCART connections (guess yer in the PAL region?), but no Component (which is RGB - Red, Blue, Green). Is this a CRT unit or an non-HDTV LCD unit? It might be a non-HD LCD because the orange cable you mention is for a Digital out coxial cable; meaning it can output digital sound, but not picture (which is where HDMI/Component outputs come in)

If you want to use Component cables, you need to buy a HDTV for your region code (NSTC/PAL) that HAS Component connections (which I strongly reccomend if you can find one you can afford (theres lotsa them if you know where to shop). Otherwise, you'll just haveto sitck to Composite or SCART with what you got.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Maldo; 11-26-2011 at 04:14 PM.
    I try to make my posts clear and easy to understand so they don't sound like "imA gonsdds 2yuz shvsdfoool" or whatever 2cuokls4usz crap most ppl speek in the land of brooklyn nowadays.

LOL!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldo View Post
    Going by specs of your TV, I see it has only Composite (RCA Yellow, White, Red) & SCART connections (guess yer in the PAL region?), but no Component (which is RGB - Red, Blue, Green). Is this a CRT unit or an non-HDTV LCD unit? It might be a non-HD LCD because the orange cable you mention is for a Digital out coxial cable; meaning it can output digital sound, but not picture (which is where HDMI/Component outputs come in)

If you want to use Component cables, you need to buy a HDTV for your region code (NSTC/PAL) that HAS Component connections (which I strongly reccomend if you can find one you can afford (theres lotsa them if you know where to shop). Otherwise, you'll just haveto sitck to Composite or SCART with what you got.

Hope this helps
    It is a HD Ready television and i am from Europe so i guess it is pal

The orange is named Coax out and the Red white and yellow is CVBS

But ye, thanks for the answer!

Ads