LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member NintendoWiiMASTER's Avatar
    Member #
    4013
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    127
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5159-5210-4012-1480

    Wii has usb WHY?

    kinda useless right now issnt it? you cant attach n e thing to it can you?

    does anyone know what its going to be used for?

    -gg all
    P!r@E'

  2. #2
    im McLovin ericlewis91's Avatar
    Member #
    5567
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,293
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    its for future stuff ie.. ethernet adaptor!
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

  3. #3
    R.I.P. Digii bobby1211's Avatar
    Member #
    4010
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Magical Land Of Cubicles
    Posts
    202
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6278-1240-3243-3822
    This has been done so many times... use the search feature to the right side of the page please.

    -Bobby
    Search... Then Post.
    If I am Grey in your addess book PLEASE Let me Know!
    R.I.P. Digii - http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...igii-coma.html


  4. #4
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoWiiMASTER
    kinda useless right now issnt it? you cant attach n e thing to it can you?

    does anyone know what its going to be used for?
    Don't be a dumbass. . .use the search feature.

  5. #5
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby1211
    This has been done so many times... use the search feature to the right side of the page please.

    -Bobby
    Weren't you the same guy who gave someone crap last night for telling someone to use the search?

    Welcome to the dark side.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member NintendoWiiMASTER's Avatar
    Member #
    4013
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    127
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5159-5210-4012-1480
    i could have serached but i like to ask fresh just to get arguments going ... me: 1 everyone else: no score

    -gg all
    P!r@E'

  7. #7
    Nintendo Wii iplaywii's Avatar
    Member #
    6671
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    233
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoWiiMASTER
    i could have serached but i like to ask fresh just to get arguments going ... me: 1 everyone else: no score
    Nice, I like that. haha

  8. #8
    Wii60 Owner Wattle's Avatar
    Member #
    4581
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    72
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4639-8527-8083-4798
    Man, some people on these forums are pretty useless and annoying.

    Well, just to answer your question...

    I think the USB port will be for future accessories and items like iPod, camera (instead of using the SD card in it), keyboard, mouse, microphone (hopefully), etc.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member NintendoWiiMASTER's Avatar
    Member #
    4013
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    127
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5159-5210-4012-1480
    im hoping they make games keyboard and mouse useable... i love the wii mote but as i said every single time sum 1 has mentioned games ... " Give me a Mouse and keyboard "

    -gg all
    P!r@E'

  10. #10
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Wattle
    Man, some people on these forums are pretty useless and annoying.

    Well, just to answer your question...

    I think the USB port will be for future accessories and items like iPod, camera (instead of using the SD card in it), keyboard, mouse, microphone (hopefully), etc.
    Yes the people who refuse to follow the rules and actually not be lazy and use the search, are very useless and annoying.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts