ok, ive search inthe forum, but i didnt se a similar porblem to the one i have, so heres the deal

I have a 2Wire modem, this modem has wireless capabilites so i dont need a router

since the day i got the Wii, i had problems locating the acces point, and to me thats werid because i have a psp and configurating the psp to acces mi 2wire modem was no big deal, so 5 minutes later of searching acces points an putting the modem like 3feet away from the wii i finally get the acces point of my modem, i type, o r should i say wiitype the wep, it tests the connection and failure again, ten minutes later the conneciton works, and all this time i was cheking the satuts on my internet connection.

everything works like a charm, except the wii shiop channel, since the day the opera has being avaible for downoad, i havent being able to connect, first the wii sing for 5 minutes with the blue circle ting and after that the connecting please wait, FOR LIKE AN HOUR really and it doent change, it never connects and whily im doing this i check the conneciton status ofthe wii on the home page of the modem, and its connected...but it never get to the shop channel, soooooo any suggestions?

ps, on the connectin.please wait... screen, y cant go home to the wi menu or anthign like it, so its like there for like an hour and i have to cut the electricity, becuase y cant turn off the console, HELP!!!