LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I had a problem with my Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connector, not the same problem as you, but while looking through pages of nintendo mumbo jumbo I found a page that said that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connector does not work with ZoneAlarm, and that if you had ZoneAlarm you need to uninstall it, and that reinstalling it will only wreck the connection. Why, I haven't a clue. I don't have the page address, but If I find it I will tell you it.
    Last edited by Afforess; 12-30-2006 at 05:36 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    @csiguy: I called, ended up with some fruit who talked to me for 15 mins about his life. Then he couldn't figure out what was wrong and said I'd get an email or something, but I doubt it.

@jez:Good idea, but by mischance my brothers processor burned out D: But I don't think it could be faulty hardware cuz they find eachother no prob.

Thanks for the ideas guys I'm gonna look into using a friend's pc. I found a few guys on other forums with the same problem, but they couldn't get em fixed either.

edit:Affores I thought that might be the prob to, but I've tried completely shutting off ZoneAlarm and still no luck, but maybe it is the problem.

Member #
    Friends
    I am pretty sure it needs to be uninstalled... Sorry I can't be of more help.

Member #
    Friends
    0430-9009-6263-5525
    [QUOTE=Afforess]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zori
    ZoneAlarm said its trying to gain access I put always allow. Didn't work. QUOTE]

I had a problem with my Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connector, not the same problem as you, but while looking through pages of nintendo mumbo jumbo I found a page that said that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connector does not work with ZoneAlarm, and that if you had ZoneAlarm you need to uninstall it, and that reinstalling it will only wreck the connection. Why, I haven't a clue. I don't have the page address, but If I find it I will tell you it.
    zonealarm does work for me
    this is how i did it
    open zonealarm /click firewall tab /then click zones tab /set nintendo wifi usb to trusted (instead of internet)
    then click main tab /then set both internet zone security and trusted zone security to medium....also make sure the program is allowed
    Wii Username:MII123 Wii Online Code: 0430-9009-6263-5525
    Mario Strikers Charged Football 395237 869217

Wii, 3XWiimotes, nunchuck, Classic Controller,1GB sd

Part of The WDSRT(Wiichat Ds Review Team)

Member #
    Friends
    Well I'm typing from my wii right now! uninstalled zonealarm and got a diff error went through a bunch of stuff an changed channel from 1 to 11 an it got on!

Member #
    some whare in this big chunk of land, floating in the watter, USA
    Friends
    3076-4079-1246-8035
    yha get a wierless internet! thoes wifi addapters suck
    "The blood of my people cannot be replaced with twice as much blood or three times as much blood or if you went to hell and it was raining blood maby THAT would be enough blood! ... err maby not" warcraft 3

"hahah who made who and who would survive without the other if it wasnt for the other that made that other possible into that other time. Confusing yes but we need each other really hahah"- old school smasher

Ads