LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Nintendo DS Wifi Connector Interfering?

i set up my wii today and was greatly enjoying the internet connection but now, on my computer, the pages are loading very slowly and some, not at all. i was just wondering if the wifi connector affects your internet connection on other computers.

2. Ads

Member #
    some whare in this big chunk of land, floating in the watter, USA
    Friends
    3076-4079-1246-8035
    The same thing happens to me every once in a while. I just ignore it and reset my internet modem and than every thing works out fine.

Member #
    Friends
    wow...sounds like a big hassle...seeing that i've only had the wii for about 3 hours now

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    What type of connection do you have? It sounds like you may have dial up, and if not your computer may just be infested with spyware and adware. If that's the case, I suggest downloading AVG Anti-virus (there's also a spyware version trial) and the anti-virus program is free, while the spyware version trial is 30 days I believe. They work wonderfully. Afterward, download a registry program, so it can get rid of useless files and programs left behind (during uninstallation processes) which will make your computer react faster. And if you're wondering if you can do more, try defragging your computer as well. Doing all of these (all at different times) will improve your computer's speed dramatically.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    well i have cable internet. and my computer is protected by the latest in spyware and virus stuff...this never happens its just now that i set up the wifi connector it seems to happen

but, ill do a scan just incase

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by GangstaMack
    well i have cable internet. and my computer is protected by the latest in spyware and virus stuff...this never happens its just now that i set up the wifi connector it seems to happen

but, ill do a scan just incase

But have you fixed your registry settings? If not I suggest downloading this: http://dw.com.com/redir?pid=10566526...tag=lst-spOr-1

It will fix and repair errors in your registry and it's a 30 day free trial, worked great for me.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    thx, ill try it out

wow...498 problems found...71 repaired...well that sux
    Last edited by GangstaMack; 12-29-2006 at 11:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by GangstaMack
    thx, ill try it out

wow...498 problems found...71 repaired...well that sux
    71 is better than none, but it's enough to see a difference. Download the full version to get more out of it, and don't you notice a significant difference within the speed of your computer now?

26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    get tuneuputilities2006 (i have 2007 but you can only get it in german) i cant list the sites to get this stuff coz it's warez and stuff but look up katz in google and it has a .ws not .com

it has a 1 click fix thing
    it fixes every problem on your comp, registry, internet speed (btw i have a program that actually did speed up my connection by modifying registry values i know 99% of them do nothing ive tried 11 but this one worked a pages full of images went from loading in 36 secs to 6 secs and my dl speed doubled (i can dl at 300kbs and i only have 1.5mbs broadband) try it Fullspeed 2.1
    Last edited by Wii17; 12-29-2006 at 11:37 PM.

Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

(In order of purchase)

Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii17
    get tuneuputilities2006 (i have 2007 but you can only get it in german) i cant list the sites to get this stuff coz it's warez and stuff but look up katz in google and it has a .ws not .com

it has a 1 click fix thing
    it fixes every problem on your comp, registry, internet speed (btw i have a program that actually did speed up my connection by modifying registry values i know 99% of them do nothing ive tried 11 but this one worked a pages full of images went from loading in 36 secs to 6 secs and my dl speed doubled (i can dl at 300kbs and i only have 1.5mbs broadband) try it Fullspeed 2.1

Your pretty much risking your computer by downloading from these sites, in a way this is how I look at it: You're a penis, sticking yourself in a dirty prostitute. Whether you will be infected with a virus or not is determined by pure luck.

Ads