LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

i want to play online

i want too shoot people online play gta and stuff i think il sell my wii and get 360 sick of these nintendo childgames had a cube only GUN was oke again no blood COD3 fingercut off blood we want more 18 rated games

Member #
    Friends
    agreed wii needs to invest in adult games like rockstars and more shooters!

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Online play is coming soon, just be patient.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    7696-4877-2400-3016
    Why don't you go cut your own finger off, it doesn't involve buying a 360 :o.

And I agree too, but I do enjoy most games out now, as I am a Teen.

Member #
    Friends
    I strongly suggest that you improve your grammar. Not only does it make it very hard to understand what you are saying but it also makes you look extremely immature.

On a side note I don't understand why everyone is so dead set on getting extremely violent games onto the Wii. They have CoD3 and Red Steel but apparently those aren't good enough because they are not rated M.

Oh and just because games don't have curse words being thrown every 5 seconds and blood shooting everywhere does not automatically make it a "childgame". I know quite a few people in thier 30's who still play Zelda, my father even enjoys happy feet.

So please think through your own post before you post and don't come up with these ideas in your head that any game that lacks an M rating is a child's game.

Not to mention as ive already said if you have a need for an FPS fix then grab either red steel or CoD3.

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by psyichic
    I strongly suggest that you improve your grammar. Not only does it make it very hard to understand what you are saying but it also makes you look extremely immature.

On a side note I don't understand why everyone is so dead set on getting extremely violent games onto the Wii. They have CoD3 and Red Steel but apparently those aren't good enough because they are not rated M.

Oh and just because games don't have curse words being thrown every 5 seconds and blood shooting everywhere does not automatically make it a "childgame". I know quite a few people in thier 30's who still play Zelda, my father even enjoys happy feet.

So please think through your own post before you post and don't come up with these ideas in your head that any game that lacks an M rating is a child's game.

Not to mention as ive already said if you have a need for an FPS fix then grab either red steel or CoD3.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

But, think about what your saying here dude. (not you psyichic)...

Your atually judging a games console entirley on its launch titles? Theres going to be more games...gory...online games. Hell i havent even got my wii yet, but im still patient. why cant you be?

Sadness...GTA...Cod3...Splinter cell....Redsteel...these are just SOME of the games coming that are considered Teen +

Addicted since Nov. 19th Wii Addict's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    I don't care if its a "child's game" I play Halo and I play Mario Kart. Some might consider Mario Kart a "child's game" but the gameplay and fun is what count. I don't care if massive amounts of blood are everywhere or if there is none, and I actually prefer less swearing because it shows how poor vocabulary some people have and it is just pathetic. Worrying about an "M" rating is like worrying about HD graphics. The gameplay is what counts and that is why people are still downloading and playing Super Mario Bros. off of VC.

As for internet games, patience. Online is great, but right now you get amazing motion sensing technology. Later you will have BOTH so stop complaining.
    PS3?...No
    Xbox 360?...Almost
    Wii?... There wii go!

Member #
    Friends
    Online is coming soon, be patient! Also stay with the wii, even though there is no extremely gory games out for the wii it is still fun. I own a 360 and I love it also but I love the wii I own too. I buy games for both consoles and share the love. A game doesnt have to be vulgar to pwn the house.

Member #
    Friends
    5807-5713-0785-1310
    does any1 now wen abouts online will come and will Call of duty 3 be online dat would be mint .and any way propper grammer takes 2 long lol

Member #
    Friends
    None of the launch titles will ever be online compatable... I think Metroid Prime 3 may be online, not sure though.

Ads