+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Nintendo addict, owns wii Wii love myamoto's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3861-4593-4892-2281
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    It would be cool if when you beat games/get certain things you get points for buying things for your Miis. Such as if you are a pro in Boxing you can get boxing gloves. Nintendo would loose too much money if they gave away VC Games.
    I don't think that there will come upgrades foor mii's. They would have to change the whole mii channel, so you should update. And that update probably won't be free either...

Would be cool though.

Or something like a sims channel for your mii's. That's probably coming for virtual console. Not from Nintendo, but from some other publisher. But thats gonna DRAIN your wii points. I don't know if there will be coming a disk version of it... Would be better

Member #
    Friends
    3861-4593-4892-2281
    [MEDIA]What is the purpose of this M thing?[/MEDIA]

Member #
    Friends
    4397-9712-6213-1836
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    It would be cool if when you beat games/get certain things you get points for buying things for your Miis. Such as if you are a pro in Boxing you can get boxing gloves. Nintendo would loose too much money if they gave away VC Games.
    That would be cool, but what would happen if you place your Mii onto your Wiimote, then brought it to a friends house w/o that update? I guess it could come up with a message saying, "To be sure you don't lose your accessories, just leave them here for now."
    (lol, that sounds like something of Animal Crossing 0.o)
    But then what would be the point of the accessories? They'd show up on your console, but you couldn't see them on your friends... Then there'd be NO way of proving you got them to your Online friends...
    hmmmmm, complicated...

Member #
    Friends
    3861-4593-4892-2281
    I'd think nintendo would bring out a general update for that, so you will be able to show them to connected wii's. Only offline wii's would have trouble. Maybe you could even put the patch on your wiimote...

It is complicated, yes....
    I can't display my freaking pic here, so go to http://www.freewebs.com/rutgersemp/wii%20codeJPEG.JPG to look at it

Member #
    Friends
    4397-9712-6213-1836
    ROFL, I think there should be SOME way to get free wii points. I've googled it, but with no luck. lol
    What I've always thought was if you had the serial number of a game, (On 64 games there's a number on the back, different for every StarFox 64 or whatever.) you could put in that number to get the game. Then you don't have to Re-Purchace the games. Especially when GC games come out on the VC.
    But then there's the complications of Rental games. Quite a few people will get cheap games. Then there's also the fact of simply writing down the little number of new games at stores, or your friends games...
    This is probably just making things worse and even MORE complicated than it already was...

Member #
    Friends
    3861-4593-4892-2281
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel-Froggy
    ROFL, I think there should be SOME way to get free wii points. I've googled it, but with no luck. lol
    What I've always thought was if you had the serial number of a game, (On 64 games there's a number on the back, different for every StarFox 64 or whatever.) you could put in that number to get the game. Then you don't have to Re-Purchace the games. Especially when GC games come out on the VC.
    But then there's the complications of Rental games. Quite a few people will get cheap games. Then there's also the fact of simply writing down the little number of new games at stores, or your friends games...
    This is probably just making things worse and even MORE complicated than it already was...
    Why would there come GC games on Virtual console when the wii already swallows cube games??
    I can't display my freaking pic here, so go to http://www.freewebs.com/rutgersemp/wii%20codeJPEG.JPG to look at it

Member #
    Friends
    3861-4593-4892-2281
    BTW, steel froggy? I added you at msn. Don't know if you have msn though

Member #
    Friends
    4397-9712-6213-1836
    Ummmmmmm, you got a VERY good point there... oops. All well, you know what I mean.

Member #
    Friends
    4397-9712-6213-1836
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii love myamoto
    BTW, steel froggy? I added you at msn. Don't know if you have msn though
    OK, but I have a different e-mail for MSN, its EDITED SPAMMERS
    At least until I can hook up my Gmail w/msn. Bht that won't be for a while. (I'm compyless) I get MSN on my Wii through iloveim.com, but it's still a pain to type... duh.
    Before you ask, I'm only online through my Wii right now because of my Neighbors.
    Last edited by Steel-Froggy; 01-07-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3861-4593-4892-2281
    Yeah, they should bring out an update so that you can connect a USB keyboard to wii

Ads