I didn't want to post this in the FAQ for fear it might get lost...but I have seen some conflicting information and I just want to clear things up....
- Your console name....does it get used for anything but ident your console over a network?
- Does your console name have to be the same as your user name, if not what occurs (currently mine isn't)?
- To add someone, do you only need their Wii code? (And of course they need to add yours), the nickname is not used?
- When you put a "nickname" in the address book does it matter what you put there?
- When do you "need" to use someone's nickname?
- What does sharing/sending a Mii to your friend(s) do, when you send a friend your Mii?
Please respond only if you are absolutely sure of that your answer is correct.