Just a few weeks ago, I only had 2 Miis in my parade. Now my parade is over 200 Miis. Here are some tips I wanted to share. Please feel free to add yours.
How to exchange Miis? No Miis in your Mii Parade?• You must be connected to the internet. Configure in Wii Settings - see The Official Wiichat Guide thread <---.
• WiiConnect24 must be ON. Configure in Wii Settings.
• In the Mii Channel, on the Mii Parade Screen, click the People icon, make sure Travel setting is "ON"
• Make sure you Miis are set to Mingle "ON" this allows them to go to other Wiis
• If you just set up everything as mentioned above, it will take a while before Miis show up. When you have few friends added, the Mii Parade populates VERY slowly.
Getting the Mii Parade going• Find lots of Wii friend codes from this thread <--
• Add them to your friends list
• Persuade them to add your Wii code
• Turn on Wii Connect 24
• Go to the Mii Channel
• Turn on the Travel option
• Wait and hope. It will take a day or two, before other Miis start showing in your parade.
Exchange Miis with your friends( this is not confirmed, but being active in exchanging Miis will increase the size of your Mii Parade)
1.You can only exchange mii with your Wii friends, so make sure you have exchanged wii codes with each other
2.You must be connected to the internet. Configure in Wii Settings - see System Manual.
3.WiiConnect24 must be ON. Configure in Wii Settings - see System Manual.
4.In the Mii Channel, on the Mii Plaza Screen, click the Wii Friends icon
5.Drag and Drop (press and hold A & B) the Miis you want to send onto the Letter Icon in the middle of the screen
6.Choose a friend from the friend list.
Adding your own Miis to the paradeYou can add more Miis in Parade and audiences. Use Wii Sports to do it. Here is how:
1. Make about 10 Mii's.
2. Transfer those Mii's to your Wiimote.
3. Delete the Mii's that are transfered to the Wiimote out of the Mii plaza.
4. Start up Wii Sports.
5. When given the option of which Mii to use during gameplay choose the option to get the Mii from the Wii Remote.
6. After viewing the Mii's on the Wiimote back out by using the B button.
7. Exit out of Wii Sports and back onto the Wii Menu. Now check the Mii parade and all 10 of the Miis that were on the Wiimote are in the parade. Now if you dont want the Miis on the Wiimote just delete them off. These Miis will now show up in all Wii Sports games that have an audience.
See you at Mii Parade.