LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Well I know its probably unlimited for the parade. But I'm talking about THE PLAZA. I hope its not 100 cuz that would suck. Is there way you can add a Mii to represent someone on ur address book and then just delete it?

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Well I know its probably unlimited for the parade. But I'm talking about THE PLAZA. I hope its not 100 cuz that would suck. Is there way you can add a Mii to represent someone on ur address book and then just delete it?

the plaza itself....thats a good question thats a software question to find on like IGN or something. or sooner or later someone will answer it on this thread....i hope.

as for a mii to represent someone yeah in the little tiny box next to the persons name on teh address book, you can change it to the mii they sent you. i tried doing that with some of the miis that i created and that my close friends that have the wii did. as for the others who sent me miis, i cant figure out whos who lol so they are blank.

also, when you send an email/message with the wii, you can label it with your pic in the little box above where you type the message

Ads