Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    hmm you know youre right with that. i always forget about the gamecube. i guess cause i never bought one i had the n64 and that was the last installment for me until i got a ps2. (i had a ps1 wayyyy before too)
    PSOne - N64
    PS2 - Gamecube
    PS3 - Wii

Its the way the cookie crumbles

2. Ads

Oas
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitendo
    360 didn't have online games for a while when it came out.
    Ehm?

Oas
    Member #
    Friends
    did everyone forget that its still a new system? remember when Playstation ONE came out and it wasnt online at first?
    ROFLMAO! hahaha

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    DOn't Double Post...

BTW.. The PS1 Was NEVER ON-LINE!!

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    hmm you know youre right with that. i always forget about the gamecube. i guess cause i never bought one i had the n64 and that was the last installment for me until i got a ps2. (i had a ps1 wayyyy before too)
    So did I, I was supprised at the time when my stepfather said "let's go get a gaming console", this of course being around the time when the PS1/N64 war was going on, and I believe SEGA was still in the running, but i'm not sure what console they made at the time, when we went to the store, I decided to get the N64, during the second console war I was involved in (I never had a console before the N64), my mother's friend's son had a PS2, and every time I played it, the blue LED attracted me, so ever since I played it for the first time, I had to have one (also how the disc stayed in the console in the verticle position also interested me at the time, I thought it was magnetized at first), I practically begged for one until my mother gave in (this is when my mother was still getting me stuff, now I have to get everything on my own or it's a gift), then it broke due to a blanket of dust over the laser, and then my brother got the second PS2 for his birthday, during that time, mu cousin had the Gamecube, but at the time I thought it was a baby console and that the controller was aqward, then in the current war, the price attracted me to the Wii, now i spend more time on it than I do my brother's PS2

Anyway, I think it's a good thing you left it out, because it was supposed to only be a LAN multiplayer, but I believe somebody was able to hack it to play on the internet

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Ads